Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Went through almost 400 pages collecting all the photos, gifs and videos in this thread :|  e015.gif, and copying them into the appropriate threads so you all don't have to search through this thread and all the chatter to find actual content (Y) May I finally sleep soundly now the madness is starting to die down  a010.gif

Thank you so much Pink!! :D

Wishing you good hours of sleep now  :laugh:

I really like Lindsay, I love her screen presence, she is very charismatic!

I think that Cindy is such a beaty and angel material, I think VS needs an asian angel, but Sui seems too shy to be in that place  :mellow:

fingers crossed for Cindy! I also think that Jasmine is such a babe, is she a good "spoke model"?

Did anyone has posted a gif during that one moment in Fairy Tale when the camera took some seconds viewing the runway from above showing Lindsay beatifully 'sneaking' between Eniko & Hozier since both Eniko & Lindsay have quite huge pair of wings???? I love it!

@500daysofbryan can u make?

Did anyone has posted a gif during that one moment in Fairy Tale when the camera took some seconds viewing the runway from above showing Lindsay beatifully 'sneaking' between Eniko & Hozier since both Eniko & Lindsay have quite huge pair of wings???? I love it!

kiNvKoI.gif

kiNvKoI.gif

I don't know, but this moment was really good. This was my favorite segment this year, I was very negative towards the song of Hozier, but it turned out great. And specially this moment was so magical.

Watching some footage this reporter sent me from inside the plane... I will try to upload later. It's about 4GBs.

And they ask the PR team member, "What's it like to be in charge of this many models... and getting them all on a plane and to London?"

And her response was, "[Laughs] It's like herding cats." :|

btw i think the rumors that Taylor Swift chose the other performers are totally true. i was just checking through her istangram and 2 months ago she was at a Hozier concert where she posted a video and she has another video of one of Ariana's performances. well if you exclude herself the other choices were good

Watching some footage this reporter sent me from inside the plane... I will try to upload later. It's about 4GBs.

And they ask the PR team member, "What's it like to be in charge of this many models... and getting them all to play and to love eachother?"

And her response was, "[Laughs] It's like herding cats." :|

LOL can't wait to see this :nicole:

btw i think the rumors that Taylor Swift chose the other performers are totally true. i was just checking through her istangram and 2 months ago she was at a Hozier concert where she posted a video and she has another video of one of Ariana's performances. well if you exclude herself the other choices were good

There's a video from ET (or one of the entertain shows) saying she had say over choosing the performers.

So I've finally watched the show :ninja:  and here are my random thoughts:

-Lackluster hair & makeup for pretty much everyone.

-Behati's opening was OK.

-Lily looks tired.

-Devon actually looks kind of good this year, I thought she was a total miscast last year.

-I miss Karlie's long brown hair.

-Taylor Swift seems to believe she can be a model too. Seeing some of the actual models, I can't exactly blame her.

-Taylor Swift wants you to know she can be sexy too.

-I like Maria Boges and I think she has the most fantastic freakishly long legs. 

-I think Romee's pretty but she was quite underwhelming. Same goes for Irina.

-The only good thing about Taylor/Karlie's friendship is the lulz the fanmade stories about their secret lesbian love give me.

-Ed Sheeran reminds me of a puppy. I can't hate him.

-Kate G's looking great.

-I won't comment on the rest of the ET segment

-Just because too much of a good thing is bad doesn't mean too much of a bad thing is good ----> See Taylor Swift's double performance.

-Stella was a total miss for me.

-Elsa looked lovely.

-Bregje's body is on point and is wasted on Pink.

-Maud didn't seem as "too terrified to live" as she did back in 2012.

-Taylor Marie is gorgeous but looked a bit awkward to me.

-Jac  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: needs to be in mainline.

-I like Maria Boges and I think she has the most fantastic freakishly long legs.

I've been meaning to ask, how tall Maria is. She towered over Taylor Swift too much. And Taylor is tall herself. I even checked if it was because Taylor wasn't wearing heels but to no avail. And Maria doesn't look like someone with long legs when she's standing alone so I don't get it.

So I've finally watched the show :ninja:  and here are my random thoughts:

-Lackluster hair & makeup for pretty much everyone.

-Behati's opening was OK.

-Lily looks tired.

-Devon actually looks kind of good this year, I thought she was a total miscast last year.

-I miss Karlie's long brown hair.

I wrote a review as welll a few pages before and forgot to say this as well. 

I agree with what you said. 

I've been meaning to ask, how tall Maria is. She towered over Taylor Swift too much. And Taylor is tall herself. I even checked if it was because Taylor wasn't wearing heels but to no avail. And Maria doesn't look like someone with long legs when she's standing alone so I don't get it.
Wikipedia say that she is 5ft 11in tall (180cm) it seems pretty tall, but not like karlie hahah