Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I think Joan is amazing. She had the best two walks in the show. Finally they gave her a really good look with Angel Ball. Her looks since she made her debut haven't been amazing. But this one was her best look and walk. And I love that her walk was focused on in AB and it was strong. Reminded me of the good old days. If I was VS she would be who I invest my time in for Angel instead of Lais or Jasmine. But like I've said before VS only want one or two established girls. They prefer to create their girls but the last few just haven't been working. Just go and hire girls who are already top models VS. Even though I'm sure that will cost them more.

+1 It would be more money well invested. I would love to see Joan in the line up.

Noooo, please, not even Jourdan or Lais too for angel lineups too. Stella, Martha and Jasmine are a huge no, but the same goes to Jourdan and Lais.

They can come back next year, but I rather VS consider people like Magda. Magda is the only model I feel is most capable of handling the task of an angel, she's always had a fierce presence that others didn't and they've used her for some commercial shots last year I believe. Joan is good but she reminds me of Carmen Cass from 2008, whereby VS is using her to boost their fame but won't probably consider giving her a contract.

I hope Lily D doesn't come back next year, earlier on when I was watching people complimenting her, it felt fine to me but now that I've rewatched VSFS2014 for the 3rd time, I am starting to find Lily boring. Actually I kinda cringed when I knew VS is giving her the most expensive outfit of the year. She reminded me of Cameron Russell. Back in 2012, VS spoke so highly of her, gave her camera time, then the show came on and after her 2012 performance, she just poofed in to thin air. But I've never hated her until I watched this year's show, and the more I compare, the more I realize even a less-presentful Lily can apparently gain the attention of VS instead of Sui, I am not pleased.

Lily D has a stagnant face and pose :/, no more Lily D!

P/S, can we get more Sui love here.

I think Toni could be a potential angel too.. or maybe even Cindy Bruna now.

i finally watch the show, I'll talk about what I like & not the negative stuff

My favorite was Bregje. I like Shanina, Kelly, Doutzen, Taylor Hill, & Sara.

about the credits, I think they have credit to Jasmine, Estella, Martha based on the commercial.

Lais is she am angel? she is always in the holiday cmercials, & always gets credit in the vsfs, had a segment last year in the vsfs, they use her a lot.

I am now more sad. ! lindsay and doutzen out , and did not taste vsfs . ! elsa obviously took the place of lindsay . I HOPE lais take place doutzen she deserves it . ! sara prefer to monika or as angels that martha , stella or jasmine , these three are NO giantI am now more sad. ! lindsay and doutzen out , and did not taste vsfs . ! elsa obviously took the place of lindsay . I HOPE lais take place doutzen she deserves it . ! i prefer sara or monika as angels that martha , stella or jasmine , these three are NO giant

I like the remixed song in the first segment. Where can I find it lol. Also I think Doutzen is the only one that has like 5 major contracts right now, so leaving VS won't hurt her. It will suck because she's incredibly beautiful. She was a stunner in all the shows, but she shined in 2008.

It is :)

You know it´s the same old song that goes around and around when some angel leaves - it was the same with Heidi, Tyra, Gisele and almost all of the "good old days angels" - people always highlight the age they are accustomed to and understand and stick to it like madmen.

For me, when Gisele left I was like "VS is not going to be like it used to be, never" and yeah, I was right - because times keep changing and they always will, and brands need to change as well unless they want to go extinct and forgotten :)

I still like VS and I like models they hire. Every year there emerges MANY amazing-sexy-hot-new models, models with huge potential for VS and that´s great, it keeps the competition on.

So, what will VS be when Adriana, Alessandra and Doutzen are gone? The same, with other new models and their fans (who will of course repeat the same sentence when their models will eventually leave). The world won´t fall apart, VS stores won´t be sucked in a great big black hole and we will all just move on to another VSFS. (without Taylor, hopefully!)

I guess you are right :hehe:

Guys does any of you know the name of the song in the opening credits? :)

It's the "Outro" of "Hurry up, we're dreaming" by M83

@Bryan

Can I have gif(s) of Lindsay please? Unless there are some already that I missed.

Does anybody understand what Lindsay says backstage after closing Gilded Angels?

I think she almost crashed into the camera man.

I haven't made any recent of Lindsay. I will make some.

I only made one of her in Fairy Tale a while back.

P/S, can we get more Sui love here.

I think Toni could be a potential angel too.. or maybe even Cindy Bruna now.

I love Sui He! She's too beautiful to be real, to me. :wub2:  I just don't think she's Angel material. She's way too classy and haute couture to be a VS angel.

Also... I'm in love with Cindy Bruna right now. She was great in the show!

The funny thing is, despite the amount of Sui love we have here. No one seems to be actively talking about her.

On the contrary, I think she works better as an angel because her beauty shines with that smile and what not. Or maybe it's just because I'm not used to seeing her in haute couture.

Yes, Cindy was great this year. I'm starting to notice her. I think they really did a nice job on her hair and she's got a great walk. I didn't notice her previously due to the fact that she had some stupid head gears covering her face. But her Angel Ball walk was good.

Sui is generally liked but she doesn't amaze, at least not on the VSFS.

She is cute, just cute. I never think she looks sexy and she doesn't seem to have that "angel" energy. And if you look at any comment made about her people have said that they though she was cute. Cutness isn't what VS is looking for in an angel, they want a sexy girl, very energetic, with personality.

That being said I don't think Sui will ever be an angel, plus she hardly even works with the brand so that would be unlikely anyway

I'm a little bit outdated. My favourite show is VSFS 2012 by far, and every time I watch i feel the same, "God, Barbara Palvin should be an angel", and I thought that she was contracted officially but last year she didnt show up and this year... The same. What a mess... Do we have an official version for her vanishment? She was the perfect one to be the next "Main Girl" of VS! I hope that she come back soon!

And the other doubt is Cara Delenvigne, she's not an angel, but she was an special attraction for the show, why did she lose this years VS? There's any hope that she would be back?

I think she almost crashed into the camera man.

I haven't made any recent of Lindsay. I will make some.

I only made one of her in Fairy Tale a while back.

She apologised to a stage hand and said "OMG I almost hit her" 

Thank you :flower: