Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Went through almost 400 pages collecting all the photos, gifs and videos in this thread :|  e015.gif, and copying them into the appropriate threads so you all don't have to search through this thread and all the chatter to find actual content (Y) May I finally sleep soundly now the madness is starting to die down  a010.gif

I'm sorry, but Elsa's pose in Fairy tale had some serious attention whore vibes.

Sara's PINK pose was fine until she turned and put her hands in the air...ugh.

Sigrid was a huge improvement this year. Especially in Angel Ball!

I hope Romee and Daniela don't come back next year. Romee is dangerously thin and Daniela is boring as hell. Usually Constance bores me but she did very well this year. I also liked Irina a lot.

Totally agree about Sigrid. I love Sigrid but even i will say last year she was lackluster. I attribute it to being sick in the blonde brigade that was shipwrecked. Thought she did amazing and had powerful walls in both Dream Girls and Angel Ball!

Thanks Pink!

The thing with Sigrid is that she is very high fashion. Most people don't realize that she's one of the top high fashion models in the world the past couple of years. She also however, is one of the more classically beautiful high fashion models. She doesn't really look unique or anything, she just has a timeless beauty. Which is also why i think she's been a perfect Chanel girl. She doesn't have the bombshell factor that say girls like Blanca and Rommee and Sara, who people want in the show because they think they will bring an instant sex appeal, have but to me I like to see classic beauty on the VS runway. Girls like Constance, Sui....

I did find it funny reading a post on another site that basically said.....

"I don't see why VS hired all these new models who just started walking shows the past year. I mean Taylor, Grace, Rommee, Sigrid and Kasia? ?? Who the hell are these people??? We need girls like Sasha, Toni and Julie N!"

Don't ever catagorize Sigrid and Kasia with Romme and Taylor, just..noooooooo lol Funny they know who Julie Nobis is but not Sigrid and Kasia?? Riiiiiigggghhhhh.

Of topic I know but I got a laugh.

Went through almost 400 pages collecting all the photos, gifs and videos in this thread :|  e015.gif, and copying them into the appropriate threads so you all don't have to search through this thread and all the chatter to find actual content (Y) May I finally sleep soundly now the madness is starting to die down  a010.gif

Thank you, Pink! :flower:  :hug:

You are the truest Angel :)

Thank you so much Pink :flower:

I agree Singrid was amazing this year! I loved her final pose in Dream Angels and her walk was hella fierce.

Anyway... Was it just my impression or Magda seemed like the only model not toned and fitted? I mean her body didn't look good to me... It was really flabby imho. :idk:

lol Magda flabby? The girl is bone haha.

Maybe I didn't express myself very well sorry for my English hahah :) I don't mean in a chubby way but like... Yeah all bones and nothing toned. There were other girls scary skinny like Romee, but she still looked toned in some way.

Did anyone has posted a gif during that one moment in Fairy Tale when the camera took some seconds viewing the runway from above showing Lindsay beatifully 'sneaking' between Eniko & Hozier since both Eniko & Lindsay have quite huge pair of wings???? I love it!