Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Today they'regoing to air the VSFS in tv here in lat america, and I'm just like "should I watch it, or not?" Then I say.... "well it's Jac in your tv for some seconds" and I say, "ok, I'll watch it". 

Haha good luck. Just expect the worse of it, then you won't feel so dissapointed.

Well I did watched it on the computer before, so I knew what to expect. I was just wondering if I should wait until 11:50 pm to watch it in the teli, if it was worth it, and Jac mas my reason to do it. 

She's looking good, our Erin! 

I know that this isn't going to go over very well, but I liked this year show over last.  The edits are still crazy fast, but an overall performance, I give it a solid B-. 

Now where is the link to the best of show-contest thing? Is one up yet?

bqPZ1HZ.jpg

I was was working on cropping the Angel Ball segment and I noticed the camera man made his debut. :rofl:

I don't get the problem...

I'm sure he's not saying it's a problem or a flaw, all he means is that kind of minor things bring fun twist to the show, at least we know there are men behind the camera, not just 100% machines  :flower:

Honestly, seeing those pics of Erin scared me because it just shows that these girls are NOT always naturally stick-thin and are truly depriving themselves of food. Just image how Erin was eating at her skinniest with VS (circa 2011). Models all like to say that they have an amazing metabolism and work out often, but they always seem to leave out that they barely eat...

I wonder what the current VS angels would look like if they just let themselves go completely.