Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Poor Magda... :|

sPy1zck.gif

Taylor ruining Blanca's runway moment...

mxXevIF.gif

And Doutzen probably cursing at Karlie... in her head....

B2eR9fp.gif

Oh my god such absolute disaster..! Yes, I'm talking about you Taylor, you did too much last year and now you did way much this year. Unacceptable & unforgivable. Sorry but for some obvious reasons, I blame you too Karlie. :persuazn:

Too much (unnecessary) performer-model interactions lead the models to be less focus on what should be deliver to the audience (that includes us). I'm not saying they can't have fun as the show itself is an event for everybody to have fun. Just the right moderate amount of it is what the show needs. The year as the best reference should be 2005 or maybe 2008.

Super agreed.

oookeee :o Magda... not the good idea to do that.. hope they'll find a way to "hide" it the 9, or maybe they 'll do like miranda's shoes and make it bigger. !

I really get tired of miss swift, she really act like it's her runaway, last year was the same but it's even worse this year... when she'll understood she's not a model ? i means okay we get it she love herself but sometimes you  have to let the light to others, she's not here to take the spot, just making it better with her music. I definitely boycott them if they are taking her last year! i'm so done with her, two isn't better than one for this time (a)

After i'm not blaming Ed etc for what the models looks like, if stella isn't sexy, cute or anything it's because of her face, she seems tired to be here, like "ok not a big deal" anyway, it's this kind of model we won't do anything about it, vs has to understood that there's some models made for working in lingerie, some other don't. Stella doesnt get the attitude they need, she's way better for depraved brand, things like that... not glamorous thing.

Karlie kloss in blonde is definitely the worse, she should dye her hair back to the normal, way better and the batman things with the cap, i know it maybe looks good on the camera but see by outside it looks stupid.

Fantasy bra are awesome, i'am the one who think that adriana's body isn't on point anymore? i means they put her next to aless it's even worse when you see the shape on one and the shape of the other, i know they have a different morphology but adri's body isn't the better she get.. (i know two babies, her age) but doutzen and aless got the same and her body are on point... (just my opinion)

Behati's opening is actually great ! they wanted to give her a spot this year and it's definitely good, she works for them for a little long now so  totally well deserved.

In the newbies, i'm in love with Romee, such a cute beauty, definitely made for working with  them, finally we got to see elsa as an angel, and it's was totally what most of us thinks: she's killing it! what i love the most is that she brings something else to the line up of models, it's not like lindsay or erin which were fade and way  behind candice, Elsa is a blond sure but different and i particular love that, her face is something that rest. I was disapointed by Taylor Hill...i like her imeans, in picture and all but she's not outstanding, she's fade...    but hell yeah, how much the face or Josephine Skriver is making me die, i hope to see her more in the future.

I don't really understand what you guys like about this Stella Maxwell girl. I didn't find anything spectacular or exciting about her in the runway. She looks bored and gives a rather stupid vibe. Her print work is on point, but on the runway, she didn't really work it well.

^ this

finally someone with the same opinion as me. she looks always bored ugh. 

I don't really understand what you guys like about this Stella Maxwell girl. I didn't find anything spectacular or exciting about her in the runway. She looks bored and gives a rather stupid vibe. Her print work is on point, but on the runway, she didn't really work it well.

^ this
Huh. I thought I was the only one thinking this stuff. Nice to see others with the same opinion on Stella

^ this
Huh. I thought I was the only one thinking this stuff. Nice to see others with the same opinion on Stella

you aren't alone !!

Everyone has a different opinion which is great. To get more context Stella has never been the wave to friends, cute, bubbly personality it would have looked even more out of place/stupid if she all of a sudden did that for the show.

Her walk was on point, her body was in great shape and facial expression is the easiest thing for a model to change on the runway, I agree her little half smile was weird but that is the most fixable thing, its not like she has a bad walk or body.

I like Stella because she kept it simple. It's annoying when models are back to back to back making kissy faces and pointing. Stella simply delivered, and I like her short blonde hair and baby face. SHe worked for the segments she was placed in. I personally don't think she will have much longevity, but I could definitely appreciate her this year.

Josephine needs to get a proper outfit, but I'm happy to say that she definitely rocked PINK (along with Bregje).

Poor Magda... :|

sPy1zck.gif

Taylor ruining Blanca's runway moment...

mxXevIF.gif

And Doutzen probably cursing at Karlie... in her head....

B2eR9fp.gif

Oh my god such absolute disaster..! Yes, I'm talking about you Taylor, you did too much last year and now you did way much this year. Unacceptable & unforgivable. Sorry but for some obvious reasons, I blame you too Karlie. :persuazn:

Too much (unnecessary) performer-model interactions lead the models to be less focus on what should be deliver to the audience (that includes us). I'm not saying they can't have fun as the show itself is an event for everybody to have fun. Just the right moderate amount of it is what the show needs. The year as the best reference should be 2005 or maybe 2008.

Super agreed.

oookeee :o Magda... not the good idea to do that.. hope they'll find a way to "hide" it the 9, or maybe they 'll do like miranda's shoes and make it bigger. !

I really get tired of miss swift, she really act like it's her runaway, last year was the same but it's even worse this year... when she'll understood she's not a model ? i means okay we get it she love herself but sometimes you  have to let the light to others, she's not here to take the spot, just making it better with her music. I definitely boycott them if they are taking her last year! i'm so done with her, two isn't better than one for this time (a)

After i'm not blaming Ed etc for what the models looks like, if stella isn't sexy, cute or anything it's because of her face, she seems tired to be here, like "ok not a big deal" anyway, it's this kind of model we won't do anything about it, vs has to understood that there's some models made for working in lingerie, some other don't. Stella doesnt get the attitude they need, she's way better for depraved brand, things like that... not glamorous thing.

Karlie kloss in blonde is definitely the worse, she should dye her hair back to the normal, way better and the batman things with the cap, i know it maybe looks good on the camera but see by outside it looks stupid.

Fantasy bra are awesome, i'am the one who think that adriana's body isn't on point anymore? i means they put her next to aless it's even worse when you see the shape on one and the shape of the other, i know they have a different morphology but adri's body isn't the better she get.. (i know two babies, her age) but doutzen and aless got the same and her body are on point... (just my opinion)

Behati's opening is actually great ! they wanted to give her a spot this year and it's definitely good, she works for them for a little long now so  totally well deserved.

In the newbies, i'm in love with Romee, such a cute beauty, definitely made for working with  them, finally we got to see elsa as an angel, and it's was totally what most of us thinks: she's killing it! what i love the most is that she brings something else to the line up of models, it's not like lindsay or erin which were fade and way  behind candice, Elsa is a blond sure but different and i particular love that, her face is something that rest. I was disapointed by Taylor Hill...i like her imeans, in picture and all but she's not outstanding, she's fade...    but hell yeah, how much the face or Josephine Skriver is making me die, i hope to see her more in the future.

Romee looks like Karolina and Candice's love child.

Ok, Behati looked cute finding out she was opening. Also from that gif, I think it looks like she actually did ok. Just keep that hand out of the hair! Here's to hoping it looks great! Not really a fan of the girl, but I don't want her to fail.