Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Do we know if the girls are doing any press this week? I've seen Adriana interviews on the front page of Yahoo, US Weekly, Cosmopolitan etc... any other things like tv appearances for the girls?

They should be having some maybe closer to the date of the airing, they always do. They should also have a Christmas event soon shouldn't they?

Also just as a general notice to everyone, I managed to upload over 200+ pics of the Josh Wong photos for a lot of the models into their own threads since they weren't uploaded onto there, so if you want to look at those that haven't been posted they're in the individual girls threads in the Models forum :) Quite a few of the newcomers and a few returners also have very dormant threads and there aren't pics from the show uploaded onto their threads yet as an FYI  :flower:

And that means I should get to sleep :rofl: 

post-24774-0-1446072564-03815_thumb.jpg

Oh man... I hate, hate, hate how prominent Iza's abs have become.  

Izabel exercices way too much. Girl you're a model not an athlete. That being said I still like her, even with the whole #bodybyiza diva madness.

Anyway, I really hope that Karlie and Taylor aren't going to be Heidi and Seal in 2007. About Taylor, her pink robe was really not pretty. The black outfit was a lot better.

^ I think it's pretty normal. Opening the show is a big deal! I don't like her, but the video was pretty cute :)

:yes:  I always love watching the models right before they go out, hopefully they include it in the show.

Yeah me too! It makes it so much more real :)

Do we know if the girls are doing any press this week? I've seen Adriana interviews on the front page of Yahoo, US Weekly, Cosmopolitan etc... any other things like tv appearances for the girls?

They should be having some maybe closer to the date of the airing, they always do. They should also have a Christmas event soon shouldn't they?

Also just as a general notice to everyone, I managed to upload over 200+ pics of the Josh Wong photos for a lot of the models into their own threads since they weren't uploaded onto there, so if you want to look at those that haven't been posted they're in the individual girls threads in the Models forum :) Quite a few of the newcomers and a few returners also have very dormant threads and there aren't pics from the show uploaded onto their threads yet as an FYI :flower:

And that means I should get to sleep :rofl:

Oh Raf, I don't know half the names of the models so I now have to go to the models forum and randomly open threads :laugh:. Thanks though.