Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I wonder when they will change up VSAA to take Lindsay out and add Elsa.

I was guessing after the vsfs airs. I'm sure Elsa got credited in the intros, so it is the perfect angel mainline launch for her since her fairytale look was wonderful! Of course you know it takes them forever to take anyone off the web anyway.

Behati confirmed they did the lipsync on Shake it Off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRq4ZqriMsg

Ugh.. Why this song? I wanted them to do an Ed Sheeran song. But no, why would they? Of course they do Taylor Swift. 

Notice how Candice and Behati hesitated when they asked if Taylor should get her wings? lol.

Once again, can anyone find Sara in the finalle pictures we have?

I'm almost 100% sure that she's not with the pink outfitt cause I cant't find tha outfitt anywere!

she das the dream girls outfit

But the pink segment wasn´t after the dream girls?

She was wearing the Dream Girls babydoll (pretty sure that's her on the left)

post-67297-0-1446072611-81837_thumb.jpg

She wasn't in the finale segment so that gave her enough time to change, she didn't have a very complex PINK look so it was better to put her in the Dream Girls look since it's more appealing to look at. 

I do think that full video serves to show that giving Dri and Ale 2 outfits wasn't because of a time constraint. They were off the runway at the 7 min mark and the first model didn't start waking Fairy Tale until 23 min mark with the look Dri and Ale were gonna wear not appearing until about 26 mins. That's a 19 min gap. They take 20 to put on so I doubt they take that long to take off. I think it could have been done.

The timing issue wouldn't have been between the fantasy bras and Fairy Tale…it would've been between Fairy Tale (they were originally third to last and second to last of the segment) and Angel Ball (where everyone had to be ready at the beginning of the segment)………..

Karlie just turned into the bottom bitch. :rofl:

I can't believe Taylor sat there and told the model how they were going to walk.

I busted out laughing at that part. if Taylor is indeed the reason for the mismatched music this year, then I pray she has no input into any future shows

Karlie just turned into the bottom bitch. :rofl:

I can't believe Taylor sat there and told the model how they were going to walk.

I busted out laughing at that part. if Taylor is indeed the reason for the mismatched music this year, then I pray she has no input into any future shows

This just in! VS has fired all of their Execs including Ed Razek, from now on Taylor Swift will be in charge of all casting, music, and outfit designs. Get ready for a cat-tastic VS Show in 2015!

Uh I'm getting major 2005 Sexy Santa Helpers flashbacks with this commercial...

They have Behati as the Toy Soldier like KK was at the end of the show too

Wow so Taylor gets to tell a VS angel how to walk the runway? even more sad is Karlie listens to her so obediently, lost my respect.

This whole show makes me strongly dislike Taylor, and VS sucks for letting her have so much say even if it was just what other performers but if she is the reason Jessica Hart didn't get cast that is complete bullshit.

I hope we never see her at VSFS again, I wonder if she gets a casting director credit for the show since she got to pick half the things.