Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Do we know if the girls are doing any press this week? I've seen Adriana interviews on the front page of Yahoo, US Weekly, Cosmopolitan etc... any other things like tv appearances for the girls?

They should be having some maybe closer to the date of the airing, they always do. They should also have a Christmas event soon shouldn't they?

Also just as a general notice to everyone, I managed to upload over 200+ pics of the Josh Wong photos for a lot of the models into their own threads since they weren't uploaded onto there, so if you want to look at those that haven't been posted they're in the individual girls threads in the Models forum :) Quite a few of the newcomers and a few returners also have very dormant threads and there aren't pics from the show uploaded onto their threads yet as an FYI  :flower:

And that means I should get to sleep :rofl:

Thank you and everyone else who shared Josh Wongs photos. :heythere:

Really love his shots, but is it reasonable to expect them in HQ anytime soon?

She was super nervous and it showed. She was more relaxed at the second taping.

Candice was shaking last year.

Actually its been like this every year since the departure of Gisele and KK.

At least they still have Adriana, they should've let her open every year IMO.

4GyVssA.gif

KSvyat0.gif

:ninja:

Candice is up next.

RHgEV8y.gif

you have Sui yet (:?

You can find them here :).

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/55868-sui-he/

I've asked them multiple times until I realized they had a sub-thread dedicated to model photos, explains why no one was answering me lol.

But if it's gif you need... then I doubt we have any.

@500daysofbryan

SUI HE GIFS PLEASE <3!?

Poor Magda... :|

sPy1zck.gif

Taylor ruining Blanca's runway moment...

mxXevIF.gif

And Doutzen probably cursing at Karlie... in her head....

B2eR9fp.gif

Oh my god such absolute disaster..! Yes, I'm talking about you Taylor, you did too much last year and now you did way much this year. Unacceptable & unforgivable. Sorry but for some obvious reasons, I blame you too Karlie. :persuazn:

Too much (unnecessary) performer-model interactions lead the models to be less focus on what should be deliver to the audience (that includes us). I'm not saying they can't have fun as the show itself is an event for everybody to have fun. Just the right moderate amount of it is what the show needs. The year as the best reference should be 2005 or maybe 2008.

Super agreed.

Devon windsor and Stella Maxwell both with two pairs of wings and sui having more years with VS again NOT use wings  :clobber:  :clobber:  :persuazn:  :persuazn:  :persuazn:  :persuazn:  :persuazn:

I don't lik Stella btw, such a terrible walk

I don't really understand what you guys like about this Stella Maxwell girl. I didn't find anything spectacular or exciting about her in the runway. She looks bored and gives a rather stupid vibe. Her print work is on point, but on the runway, she didn't really work it well.

I don't really understand what you guys like about this Stella Maxwell girl. I didn't find anything spectacular or exciting about her in the runway. She looks bored and gives a rather stupid vibe. Her print work is on point, but on the runway, she didn't really work it well.

^ this

Devon windsor and Stella Maxwell both with two pairs of wings and sui having more years with VS again NOT use wings  :clobber:  :clobber:  :persuazn:  :persuazn:  :persuazn:  :persuazn:  :persuazn:

I don't lik Stella btw, such a terrible walk

I feel so upset.! that shit.! by the photos I can say stella does not look good, not sexy

I don't like the way that Taylor interacts with the models , she tries to get the focus and also did not like the way Lily opened the segment. The show was a mess, poor Blanca!

Romee walking makes me wanna sleep zzzzzzzzz and Stella is always bored.