Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Just a very random tought but... I miss Todd Thomas.

What happened to him? One year he's there and the next he disappeared. I never saw why though I always thought he brought good ideas to the table.
Yeah I feel the same. I wonder why he stopped working with VS. He always seemed so dedicated and passionate about the creation of the show and the girls.

look this pic Say in Portuguese

BACK GISELE !  :woot:  :woot:

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1499/7337/original.jpg?w=800&h

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

Now that the show is about to air, how about VS shelve the Ten Commandments  this year and give us a little booty delight?

Just my 2c :neo2:

They gotta show that Izabel Booty Pop in Exotic Traveler they cut it out in Parisian Nights lol

Now that the show is about to air, how about VS shelve the Ten Commandments  this year and give us a little booty delight?

Just my 2c :neo2:

They gotta show that Izabel Booty Pop in Exotic Traveler they cut it out in Parisian Nights lol

^No, they dont! :laugh:

I love how Iza gives her whole repertoire of poses for the producers to choose from, in real time slo-mo too! Very thoughtful of her. I mean, why just do one pose when you can do three? And who about cares if there's a queue forming behind her, right?!   ;)

Exactly why spend 3 seconds in front of the camera when you can give face in front of it for 10! Especially for Fairy Tale she was closing the segment and I think she really brought it. Best closer in my opinion this year along with amazing wings. Lais is a close second too along with Candice.

All of this Izabel chatter just makes me like her more... Ive looked at more of her pics this year than anyone else because I have to see what everyone is talking about and she brings it.. 2 sometimes even 3 times.. 

I did like her ending of Fairy Tale.. she let the previous model pass and then had the runway ALL to herself and she worked it out.

The new girl in PINK (imaam) or something..gave a .00005 second pose in one of the vids.. i hope her second taping was better.