Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I know why Karlies outfit was placed in Dream Angels...  If you lay down and look up... her wings can be found on the ceiling rotating to circulate the air in your room.

I thought the music was overall pretty slow... but the segments were rather whimsical.. nothing too rigid cept for  gilded angels and that mix seems ok.

Is it just the vids or is taylors lip singing really off at times

Poor Magda... :|

sPy1zck.gif

Taylor ruining Blanca's runway moment...

mxXevIF.gif

And Doutzen probably cursing at Karlie... in her head....

B2eR9fp.gif

Oh my god such absolute disaster..! Yes, I'm talking about you Taylor, you did too much last year and now you did way much this year. Unacceptable & unforgivable. Sorry but for some obvious reasons, I blame you too Karlie. :persuazn: 

Too much (unnecessary) performer-model interactions lead the models to be less focus on what should be deliver to the audience (that includes us). I'm not saying they can't have fun as the show itself is an event for everybody to have fun. Just the right moderate amount of it is what the show needs. The year as the best reference should be 2005 or maybe 2008.

2005 always win my heart - NO FLAW. And I really want Doutzen curse to Karlie in front of recording press camera. If it is live, even better!  :nicole:

Because they had Poly back then. Right Farid? :p

Well you know me better!  :gocho: 

That is one thing, actually main thing that make it flawless :hehe:  Another reasons - there were presence of all the angels that time (yeah including Iza),girls like Naomi, Caroline, Eugenia, Inguna, Ana Beatriz & Raquel, models that year knew how not to be boring & not to be overacting in the same time, musics were on point, runway sets are relatable to each segments, don't let me start about outfits in every segment.

Poor Magda... :|

sPy1zck.gif

Taylor ruining Blanca's runway moment...

mxXevIF.gif

And Doutzen probably cursing at Karlie... in her head....

B2eR9fp.gif

Oh my god such absolute disaster..! Yes, I'm talking about you Taylor, you did too much last year and now you did way much this year. Unacceptable & unforgivable. Sorry but for some obvious reasons, I blame you too Karlie. :persuazn:

Too much (unnecessary) performer-model interactions lead the models to be less focus on what should be deliver to the audience (that includes us). I'm not saying they can't have fun as the show itself is an event for everybody to have fun. Just the right moderate amount of it is what the show needs. The year as the best reference should be 2005 or maybe 2008.

VS was really smart with the 2008 Set Up, for the "Dangerous" Section Jorge Moreno wasn't even on the runway they had a special platform built up for him to perform on. 2008 was really a great year next to 2005, it seems these alternate destination shows always do something right compared to their New York counterparts. Even Usher kept his eyes glued on the girls (who wouldn't) he was aware of the space around him and made sure it was the girls that got the spotlight not himself, it's the female performers (plus Akon) that become Ego Maniac Air Heads and think they're at another one of their concerts and the audience is only there for them. When in fact this is a FASHION SHOW and should have it's primary focus on the models. The only Female performer I was ok with was Rihanna, that sexy bitch owned that runway, she didn't get in anyone's way she basically was in her own world with very minimal interaction and then she killed everyone with that final walk down the runway at the end it was perfect.

People should look at Jourdan in her first appearance in 2012 looking fresh faced and young compared to now, girl takes to drugs and partying like a duck to water she looks like shit and that's not just make up to blame.

The more I look at the Dream Girls section the more I think the design team ran out of time or just didn't dedicate much energy to it, it's very simple very few details I think they put too much energy into Exotic Traveler and overdid it and left Dream Girls barren. Karlie little Wicker Basket wings are basically the only thing that stand out in that whole section, very few wings and just cover ups and corsets for the other girls. Can't forget the awful shoes either.

People should look at Jourdan in her first appearance in 2012 looking fresh faced and young compared to now, girl takes to drugs and partying like a duck to water she looks like shit and that's not just make up to blame.

Her first show was last year. She didn't do the 2012 show. And I agree with you. She should've just stick to one outfit this year or have not walked at all.

hahah sad but true. I really think the show would have been better without her, she had no energy ...

Her first show was last year. She didn't do the 2012 show. And I agree with you. She should've just stick to one outfit this year or have not walked at all.

She was in Pink