Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

This is hands down the best show of the past decade :woot:. 90% of the girls look sublime and the outfits are TO DIE FOR! My God have they improved. Wow. Even the pink segment is decent. And phew at Bregje having a nice sexy outfit (that body was meant to be flaunted).

Candice is making me wanna cry the girl is sheer perfection. Her outfits her BEYOND! And her hair is amazing as well (they pay extra attention to her hair).

Lily looks so smoking hot. That body!!! Her outfits! Incredible.

Elsa!!!! All my male friends dig her. The girls looks like a fairy tale princess.

Karlie is the clown of the show! :ninja:

Doutzen as always killed it. Always amazed by how she gets her body back. Her outfits were a little underwhelming but who cares.

Alessandra was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. What has she been doing? She looked so sexy and fierce on the runway.

Adriana didn't bring her theatrics this year lol. I was disappointed that both ner and Ale only got 2 outfits each but I don't care anymore. They had the fantasy bras and pretty sure they will have lots of attention in the show. And lets be real here, they have been around for ever now. I was coming to drag the people saying Adriana looked amazing, but by the time the pics of the second taping came out, I have to agree with people. She worked the hell outta the black outfit.

Joan also had amazing outfits and she's always so freaking sexy!

Magdalena of course is a classy queen.

I didn't feel Jourdan and her looks. But lets wait till we see the show.

Angel ball :woot: :woot: I cannot wait to see it!!!!! It looks unreal. Like the VS of my dreams wowowwow. Can someone tell me how Adriana's walk was like in this segment?

Glided Angels was also super extravagant and rich and sexy. The segment is so strong and the looks are so dreamy.

I refuse to watch the instgram videos of the show.

I cannot wait for the show!!!! Pls VS, don't play with our hearts. Let the editing be great.

I'm a huge Karlie fan but I have to admit she was the worst Angel this year. I don't actually blame it on the outfits (although her Gilded Angels one was really awful), but I think it was all her moving around Taylor, her over-doing and most of all.. HER HAIR. They don't suit her at all, she's not born to be a blondie they make her look cheap and old.

Yeah around Taylor she loses all sense and looks like an idiot out there, she usually has a great walk good poses too but last two years she has looked bad, this year way more than most.

I agree with whoever (too lazy to find the username) said female performers always seem to go overboard in their display and interactions on the show. Ariana wasn't as bad as the 1st taping just too many dancers on the runway but Taylor is the absolute worst I have seen at it.

Jessica Hart you were right!

I agree with you guys! I was waiting to see Karlie killing it but I was very disappointed with the result. Not necessarily about the hair or this or that, it was just her behavior looking like a 14yo teenage girl with her Best friend and totally forgetting to model. She was in both of the segments singing along since the beginning (we get it gurl, you're bff and u know all the lyrics) but she could have done as some girls (Sara) she knows all the lyrics as well but she just sang after the end of the catwalk (coming back).....ANYWAYS, looking forward to see how will the production edit that mess...

I only just noticed the presence and existence of this pic

gmJb4CT.jpg

On the bright side she's wearing underwear (Y)

BANG! Goddess :heart:

Can we talk about Bregje looking like a super hot bombshell in Pink? Body is on point this year, she really brought it and they screwed her over with the Pink section though she totally works the outfit. Definitely one of the MVPs of the show in my opinion.

She rocked that outfit totally! Loved her in PINK :heart:

So this is on a local news portal  :ninja:

post-89151-0-1446072379-92281_thumb.png

"Taylor Swift shines in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 held London"

The pop star was the ceremony's protagonist, despite the presence of 47 models of the moment.

Just wait until Iza sees it :ninja:

So this is on a local news portal  :ninja:

post-83964-0-1446072380-76961_thumb.png

"Taylor Swift shines in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 held London"

The pop star was the ceremony's protagonist, despite the presence of 47 models of the moment.

And that's why I always say that are performers who increase the ratings.