Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

2nd taping Ariana was more mindful of her space out there so theres that. But then there is Taylor once again either standing in the middle of the runway, walking down and pretending its all about her. She caused two mess ups, everyone knew thats how she performed last year too but she was back again so I doubt VS really cares.

I think this was the worst show I have seen Karlie do in awhile, the horrible hair colour and stupid Taylor interactions just ruined it.

I'd say Kate G gets rookie of the year she looked great, posed great and really impressed me.

I have about 150 photos that need uploading... :chicken:

Do you have clear high quality photos of Sui's Fairy Tale outfit? The one with her closing her eye is so darn unfair. If you have any nice Sui photos, could you send them to me :D?

Or anyone else too for that matter.

Is it just me or did Lindsay really get swept under the rug really quick... She's like a passing memory like Erin was last year except even less of a stand out, I saw her two looks they were great but it almost feels like she won't be returning next year, if anything she'll be lucky to have 2 looks. Makes me sad because I'm gonna miss her demure bubbly personality. Her presence was always very humbling in the interviews with the other girls.

Is it just me or did Lindsay really get swept under the rug really quick... She's like a passing memory like Erin was last year except even less of a stand out, I saw her two looks they were great but it almost feels like she won't be returning next year, if anything she'll be lucky to have 2 looks. Makes me sad because I'm gonna miss her demure bubbly personality. Her presence was always very humbling in the interviews with the other girls.

The audience was really cheering for her! Hopefully she walks next year.

well i adore Karlie but i didn't like her outfits at all, only the black one had potential but still. favorite segments was definately Fairy Tale and Angel Ball

and i'm now obsessed with "take me to church" song.it fit sooooo well!

I'm a huge Karlie fan but I have to admit she was the worst Angel this year. I don't actually blame it on the outfits (although her Gilded Angels one was really awful), but I think it was all her moving around Taylor, her over-doing and most of all.. HER HAIR. They don't suit her at all, she's not born to be a blondie they make her look cheap and old.