Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Glad that most girls got at least two outfits this year and I like a lot of the outfits this year especially a lot of the looks in Fairy Tale.

Devon was a suprise this year girl looks great and got some really nice outfits. Her look Gilded Angel is my fave by far.

Dissapointed Jac only got one outfit and it was back in PINK, but at least it way better than last year's and she got to close again.

Even though she was destined to get thrown in PINK I would have loved to see Yumi in the Fairy Tale segment, but her outfit wasn't that bad imo and at least it seems she tried to make it work same for all the other girls in PINK this year. I actually think the PINK section will one of the better ones this year.

Judging from the pics Elsa, Sara, Lily A, Barbara, and Devon are the ones that really caught my eyes the most. Edit: and Cindy

Lingerie Models need to possess confidence and sex appeal something that doesn't come in short supply for her. Saying she looks like a body builder because she's leaner than other girls and takes fitness a little more seriously when she's basically looked the same in 2005 when she first started. It's a silly argument having abs making a woman unappealing, if it was such a big deal she wouldn't of been cast or even become a VS angel in the first place. She's a great addition to the show. If she possessed any of the characteristics of a body builder her arms and legs wouldn't be so slender, she does pilates just like all of the other girls, they're all body weight exercises. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and what you find unappealing isn't what others see. I don't see what's wrong with her face now either, that's a new one looks like something new is coming out of the woodwork everyday.

I respect your opinion but I do not agree with you. If anything, her confidence is more cockiness. I get that she's been working with VS for a long time, but the girl acts like the show is about her. It was plentiful obvious with her little Instagram series where she'd do runway walks advertising herself and her achievements, the other girls didn't do that, most just posted flashback photos and that they were excited. I don't think she brings anything new to the show anymore either, the 10 second pouts and booty poses have gotten highly overrated in my view of her. You can't say she looks the same as 2005, grab a runway photo from 2005, grab one from this year, her body has gotten more muscular and muscular as it goes when she was just nicely toned before  :idk:

I think we'll just agree to disagree lol this won't be resolved anytime soon lol

Watching the Fairy Tale Segment (My Favourite) I think it was a perfect way to add Elsa to the mainline she really rocked it. She's definitely going places with the company she's gorgeous. 

Based on pictures alone, cast, set etc it's better than 2008 which I feel was the last really good VS show. 2011 and 2012 had hints of it but they just fell under. Last year had some good moments but overall didn't feel like a VS show. Now I need to wait and see how this all looks in motion and how it's edited. Pleeeeeease be simple with the editing this year VS. I just can't wait to see all the girls standing there in Angel Ball and one by one coming down and back up the runway.

Meanwhile...

u9F1s5Y.gif

Girl is going to have nightmares...

That's hilarious, but sadly it is probably true. I mean, she refuses to be photographed on the right side of her face because she thinks she looks a lot better from the left (I can't tell the difference). And from the short preview videos I've seen from the main cameras, you won't be seeing the right side of her face on the TV broadcast.

Based on pictures alone, cast, set etc it's better than 2008 which I feel was the last really good VS show. 2011 and 2012 had hints of it but they just fell under. Last year had some good moments but overall didn't feel like a VS show. Now I need to wait and see how this all looks in motion and how it's edited. Pleeeeeease be simple with the editing this year VS. I just can't wait to see all the girls standing there in Angel Ball and one by one coming down and back up the runway.

Hopefully only having a week will cut down on them over doing it with all the cutting back and forth between the models and performers and slo-mo junk.

You're welcome!!  I also thank all those who have worked to bring all these pictures here!

THANKYOU!!!!
And thanks to our amazing pretty for all the hard work. And Claudia and whoever else is doing all these photos for us. You all are doing an amazing job.

Gilded Angels: The best! The stage looks amazing, the outfits, wings, etc.

Exotic Traveler: .............Did they use unwanted material from last years pink and birds of paradise? It look a mess but I like ale’s FB.

Dream Angels: it's cute, I thought they could've done better. I thought Karlie's outfit fit more with the fairy tail segment.

Fairy Tail: I love all the wings. Some of the outfits looks repetive.

Pink: It's a sad when pink looks better than one of the other segments. Much better than last years.

Angel's Ball: There was a lot of unwanted models walking this segment, but it looks nice.

My favorite and least favorite outfits per-segment:

GILDEN ANGELS

Favorite:

post-64088-0-1446072245-63383_thumb.jpgpost-64088-0-1446072246-15703_thumb.jpg

Least:

post-64088-0-1446072246-56351_thumb.jpg

EXOTIC TRAVELER

Favorite: (besides FBs, of course)

image.jpg

Least:

001_image.jpg002_image.jpg003_image.jpg

DREAM GIRL (didn't like the shoes, at all)

Favorite:

004_image.jpg005_image.jpg

Least: (love the models, but the outfits nope)

006_image.jpg007_image.jpg

UNIVERSITY OF PINK

Favorite:

008_image.jpg009_image.jpg010_image.jpg

Least:

011_image.jpg012_image.jpg

FAIRY TALE

Favorite:

013_image.jpg  <---- QUEEN!!!   014_image.jpg

Least:

015_image.jpg (just didn't fit in her)

ANGEL BALL