Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Adriana's body always looks better at the fittings and basically anytime before the show. Then she goes and loses all this weight for I don't know what and messes it up. They should've just kept her initial FB panty that would've looked better on her. She just looks better with the extra weight on her thighs/hips/butt.

Adriana's body always looks better at the fittings and basically anytime before the show. Then she goes and loses all this weight for I don't know what and messes it up. They should've just kept her initial FB panty that would've looked better on her. She just looks better with the extra weight on her thighs/hips/butt.

Maybe its her #trainlikeanangel drill.

^Anyway, you're right she should definitely look at Isabeli for cues.

Kasia  and Sigrid both looked like they don't belong to the place,something classy inside a whole trashy thing.

Most girls looked beautiful,but Romee is really something out of this world,Eniko  looked fantastic too.

I didn't know who opened and who got the diamonds bra,but not sure though,I saw pics of Adri and Ali walking with 2 wonderful bras and hand in hand as if they were opening ?????

Many more else to put out here,later I think.

Lindsay its officially no more an angel :(

why you're saying that? even though it was pretty presumable...

She said it herself to Vogue UK.

She said that its going to start a makeup line and its done with VS (but she will always be happy to be on the show :) )

Lindsay its officially no more an angel :(

why you're saying that? even though it was pretty presumable...
She said it herself to Vogue UK.

She said that its going to start a makeup line and its done with VS (but she will always be happy to be on the show :) )
Yeah I found the article, thank you guys :) I would link it, but I'm on my phone.