Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Am I the only one who misses KK? She's three years younger than either Ale and Adri, why don't they invite her back to the VSFS?

I do too, Every year! and thats despite VS sparing no effort to find a legit replacement. they tried Lindsay, Erin, Candice Doutzen, even (blonde) Karlie, but it still wouldnt work :laugh:

Its rather unfortunate how things ended between her and VS though.

Am I the only one who misses KK? She's three years younger than either Ale and Adri, why don't they invite her back to the VSFS?

I do too, Every year! and thats despite VS sparing no effort to find a legit replacement. they tried Lindsay, Erin, Candice Doutzen, even (blonde) Karlie, but it still wouldnt work :laugh:

Was it that acrimonious?

Was it that acrimonious?

I learned a new word today woohoo  :clap:

Karlie and Taylor looking cute today

It's official now.

post-89049-0-1446072625-87279_thumb.jpg

Lily Aldridge, Taylor Swift, Martha Hunt

post-89049-0-1446072627-62017_thumb.jpg

Karlie Kloss, Taylor Swift, Martha Hunt

post-89049-0-1446072628-18651_thumb.jpg

Karlie, Taylor

http://36.media.tumblr.com/7c24ab061b82eecbfda8fd6f2e06e3db/tumblr_ng3qz4QmbS1qfcsero1_1280.jpg

http://images.mstarz.com/data/images/full/40147/taylor-swift-karlie-kloss.jpg?w=600

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

From what I can see Behati pulled off opening. Candice is looking bigger than usual, her body seems less toned. Karlie's gold outfit is gross and she didn't walk as well as she could've. IMO the best improvement of ALL girls is Lily Aldridge! I don't get those wings of hers in Dream girls but wow she is looking so hot and her walk is so much better.

I think they're supposed to be those old powder puffs, I know my grandma still has some.

A little off topic but my hair has gotten to a length where I can #IzaHairFlip time to practice til I perfect it  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

post-59730-0-1446072638-76488_thumb.gif

HAHAHA :rofl: Iza needs to up her game, she cannot let this become Taylor's Secret Fashion Show ever again. Its ridiculous how much say she had in the show. #bodybyiza :ninja:

eGLhsp.gif

TCdJ5E.gif

A little off topic but my hair has gotten to a length where I can #IzaHairFlip time to practice til I perfect it  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

post-84648-0-1446072640-65465_thumb.gif

HAHAHA :rofl: Iza needs to up her game, she cannot let this become Taylor's Secret Fashion Show ever again. Its ridiculous how much say she had in the show. #bodybyiza :ninja:

eGLhsp.gif

TCdJ5E.gif

OMFG just what I needed to see after my morning workout! I'm laughing so hard my #bodybyiza abs hurt LMAO  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I'm actually not that surprised if it's true that Taylor got to pick the other acts. She has been pretty close to Ed Sheeran for a couple of years now.

What I am surprised about is that she invited Ariana? I had no idea they were close or had a good relationship?

Well, she's already had a really tall one...

Karlie and Taylor looking cute today

It's official now.

post-89164-0-1446072642-58522_thumb.jpg

post-89164-0-1446072642-60746_thumb.jpg

post-89164-0-1446072642-62894_thumb.jpg

Karlie, Taylor

http://36.media.tumblr.com/7c24ab061b82eecbfda8fd6f2e06e3db/tumblr_ng3qz4QmbS1qfcsero1_1280.jpg

http://images.mstarz.com/data/images/full/40147/taylor-swift-karlie-kloss.jpg?w=600

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

where did u find those picrures? Edited by PinkCouture

KKarlie and Taylor looking cute today

It's official now.

post-84648-0-1446072644-30822_thumb.jpg

post-84648-0-1446072644-35306_thumb.jpg

post-84648-0-1446072644-38049_thumb.jpg

Karlie, Taylor

post-84648-0-1446072644-39791_thumb.jpg

post-84648-0-1446072644-42078_thumb.jpg

where did u find those pictures

where did u find those picrures?

No fucks were given, I wonder what Martha was thinking with that unfolding right in front of her lmao. "I've been friends with these girls a good 5 minutes and they're already going full lesbo in front of me"  make%20it%20clap.gif  make%20it%20clap.gif  make%20it%20clap.gif

Edited by PinkCouture

No fucks were given, I wonder what Martha was thinking with that unfolding right in front of her lmao. "I've been friends with these girls a good 5 minutes and they're already going full lesbo in front of me"  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I'm sure Martha and everyone at VS alredy knew that. Karlie and Taylor have been dating for almost a year now.