Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Just a little tought: I don't think Ale&Adri Fairytale's outfits change was last minute because in this Pink Video you can see the board behind Sophia and there are picture of Elsa and Jourdan in those outfits.

IDK, in the first part of the video when Monica is talking and Elsa is trying the outfit, all you see is Barbara in most of the outfits. 

They did more than one fitting, so to know when did they realize they wouldn't have time to change Dri & Ale is hard. It definitely wasn't something they planned in advanced because they both had confirmed they had three outfits and I'm sure I saw Elsa in Dream Girl.

That being said, I don't mind Dri & Ale getting two outfits as it seems like they had a good moment with the Fantasy Bra.

Also, I checked my accounts already and the amount of Taylor pictures I've found ... :no:

It's just sad, Blanca Padilla got screwed the worst, she was blurred in 90% of pictures because everyone was too focused on Taylor, same happened to Lais and Sigrid in Angel Ball. I hope she never performs for VS again.

Elsa was originally fitted for Stellas Dream Girl look and even had her pic in the outfit on the look board along with her pink look. I think when they decided to cut Dri and Ale's looks down to two and gave them to Elsa and Jourdan, that's when Stella got lucky with the second look. Jourdan also got very lucky.

Btw, who ended up wearing the ET piece that had Stella name on the fitting board?

Agreed about Taylor! I cringed when Lais had to walk around her. The thing is if she didn't realize they were behind her then ok, but on more than one occasion i see her turn around and see a girl right behind her and turn back and pose and not move at all. That's what's so off putting is that it seems to be done on purpose. In just glad Sigrid still got a good pose in on both tapings ha

Elsa was originally fitted for Stellas Dream Girl look and even had her pic in the outfit on the look board along with her pink look. I think when they decided to cut Dri and Ale's looks down to two and gave them to Elsa and Jourdan, that's when Stella got lucky with the second look. Jourdan also got very lucky.

Btw, who ended up wearing the ET pice that had Stella name on the fitting board?

I thin that's exactly what happened.

Jourdan was also meant for two outfits tho, they just changed the segment. Isabeli ended up with Stella's ET outfit. It was Maria Borges or Cindy Bruna who got a second outfit that was for another girl I think.

So that board must have came out before Isabelis fitting cause I remember when the board came out everyone was saying that even though there are pics of Isabeli in it, that they had decided to give it to Stella. I think it was the other way around. It was meant for Stella, but went to Isabeli.

I really was shocked to see Maria in a second look so I'd bet money it was her, since Cindy had two last year also. Was suprised to see Sigrid in another look. Especially since that look was a last minute addition of the 3 extra looks they added(Sigrid, Ale and Lily in Angel Ball). Part of me thinks that it was meant for someone who they thought would be there "cough" Natasha "cough".. because I doubt they would add an outfit specifically for Sigrid. Regardless glad she got it!

The 3 extra outfits were created because VS ended up with way more girls than what they originally planned to cast. Not especially for anyone, just because they needed more outfits.

I agree about Elsa being in Angel Ball. To be complely honest i dont understand wtf are Kate, Cindy, Maria and Sigrid doing there as they are not VS regulars or relevant within the breand, it should have been Elsa, Lindsay (let her have one last bang), Jasmine and Jac or even Stella there, have a segment with the faces of your brand and work the catalogs instead of a bunch of random girls people wont probably see again until next year o.O

I'm a little late on this but I'm not sure Taylor was actually the one to choose the performers. She's big right now but I don't think she has that much power over the VS crew. What I do believe she did is suggesting the performers or not even that, maybe just Ed Sheeran 'cause Taylor, Ariana and Hozier didn't have any kind of connection before VSFS. Also it doesn't really make sense because Taylor would've chosen her actual friends, like Selena Gomez or Lorde instead of people she barely knows.

Anyway, I do wish she'll never perform on VSFS again! It's enough already! I'd actually prefer musicians that aren't so popular as long as they don't get in the way like Miss Swift did. Too much moving, too much diva attitude, she simply ignored that fact that it's a fashion show where the models are the ones that need to shine. I'm pretty sure Taylor thought the models are the ones who shouldn't get in her way while she's doing her thing, not the other way around. :banghead:

I agree that it was frustrating and it still is looking at pictures she ruined. Poor Blanca.

The girls who Taylor reportedly outshined (i don't know their names, they all blend into one another, so i can't remember them) had nothing clearly to make them stand out.

If this was, let's say Adriana, she'd find her own way to rule the runway. So, VSFS is just getting more and more competitive each year, not just during castings, but on the runway as well. The girls must find their way to shine, must walk with confidence and must stand out, no matter whihc performer it is on stage.

You are just picking on KArlie and Taylor because you feel like doing it. I am not either one's biggest fan, but I don't care anymore. I've accepted VS ways of doing things.  I hated the whole Miranda/Orlando thing, same with the BEP who performed twice, Adam and his "beautiful" VS girlfriends, etc etc

It''s annoying as hell, but I'd rather see the display of friendship between two girls, a model and a performer (Karlie and Taylor) then some cheesy tearful, lovey-dovey acts on the runway. I'm sick of the boyfriend/husband trends in VS.

It won't happen again, relax. Taylor can't be performing for the next 5 years in a row at vsfs.

it's kind of hard to have your moment when someone constantly parades herself around the camera and is all over the place.. I get Taylor is an entertainer, but she should have known her place. Mind you this was some of the girls' first and (who knows?) probably only VS show so they tried their best.Also, it is unfair to compare a bunch of newbies to Adriana who has walked the VS runway numerous times.

^^ Funny thing. Saying you're sick of lovey-dovey acts on the runway when Karlie and Taylor were spotted kissing apparently. Or it doesn't matter to you when it's a girl-girl thing?  :rofl:

I'm mostly kidding.. Though I don't think it's okay saying Adam's "beautiful" VS girlfriends. I don't know why you put those "  'cause they are actually beautiful. Both Behati and Anne V are beautiful. You can't possibly say they're ugly. They might not be the stunning type for some people but they're definitely not ugly.