Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Thanks everyone ❤️ he was ill for a long time so really, the hardest part is over.

Moving on to the Taylor/Karlie shenanigans... From this video it looks pretty innocent, someone just screen grabbed the right split second for the story https://vine.co/v/Ov9rbQXdbz2

From the pictures it looks like they are full on making out, but from the video you can tell they're just talking

Thanks everyone ❤️ he was ill for a long time so really, the hardest part is over.

I'm sorry for your loss, :( !!!

----------------------------------------

Well, the vine make it clear, they were just talking. 

That's what I hate from paparazzis, take pics and show them without context.

Hi folks

I ended up missing all the VSFS action earlier this week as my Dad died on Monday night, and now I've got well over 100 pages to catch up on... I was wondering though if any fellow London dwellers want to get together to watch the show on Tuesday? Would make a nice change to watch it on TV with people who love it as much as I do instead of watching some crappy YouTube upload...

I'm sorry for your loss!  :cry:

Hope you're okay! 

I feel suck that I skipped your story BehatiPrincess. Yep I don't read all the replies, I skip some of them. I'm sorry for your loss, I know nothing will make up to that but just to let you know, after watching the actual unedited footage, most of us agree that Behati was actually nailed the opening! Yeah, no more "hoo-haa" Behati, it's sexay Behati now, YAYYY!

Keep strong darling  :flower:

Confirmation that Natasha was indeed casted and given an outfit. I think VS must have cancelled last minute one her! Based on the fact that she did not acknowledge VS and was deleting comments about it, she seemed a bit hostile towards the company. I have a friend in-the-know, and they told me that many times girls are cancelled last minute for the VSFS, models that are established and have even walked the show before!

post-88928-0-1446072700-18831_thumb.png

Oh Natasha... She is indeed exotic. If she was given that outfit, does that makes her the only blonde in ET??? Heartbroken, I'm crying & dying now  :cry2:

They probably casted Natasha, realized that there were too many girls and not enough outfits, and cancelled her in favor of the newer girls. Too bad! They've done it before with other established top models too. VS is shadier than you think.

I know that happens all the time. But making the list from 48 to 47 does not make any sense at all. You said about established models, (Isabeli, Joan, Constance, Magda aside) who are Kasia, Sigrid & Jacquelyn to compare with Natasha?? Plus, it's the most obvious thing that Natasha's pic was placed right after the contracted girls' pics, along with Magda, then an obvious gap between their pics & other pics of the girls who went to casting. That shows who are matter & who aren't. And I know they really crave for Natasha since she ditched the 2009 show (that's what we know, God know if there was other year(s) she did ditch) that they prioritized her (& some other regulars) without her even bothered to go for the casting. How can you say about they probably want to give way to newer models as I actually concern that they really need star powers since the event takes place in London (way different from usual) and the number of newer regulars & newbies are way more than usual.  And also the fact that we noticed about two other regulars that got last minute additional outfits while in in-the-making video there is clearly which outfit they reserved for Natasha, and an information during last few weeks here about VS has two outfits for Natasha's fitting session. So based on these relatable hints I'm convinced that Natasha was actually the one who declined their offer - I mean, who doesn't want models with attitude like Natasha, Isabeli, Magda etc??? These comes from both my biased & non-biased sides.

*RIGHT NOW I FEEL LIKE A FASHION CASTING DETECTIVE, is there a job as close to that title??

That hideous outfit elfstone, on 06 Dec 2014 - 08:13 AM, said:

That hideous outfit is the reason why Natasha refused to do the show. Now I know!!!

She'd be saying "What kind of shit is that? Really? I'm more than that shit, I'm more than VS" I hope for that bitchy diva attitude but I know she's way decent than that  :hehe:is the reason why Natasha refused to do the show. Now I know!!!

:rofl: I don't blame her.

She'd be saying "What kind of shit is that? Really? I'm more than that shit, I'm more than VS" I hope for that bitchy diva attitude but I know she's way decent than that  :hehe:

Natasha would have slayed some girls, she's seriously a much better runway walker than a lot of girls (like Martha, Stella, Lily A, Daniela, etc.), don't get me wrong they're pretty girls but they really appear to lack presence in their walks, it just looks awkward :/ Apparently though it was Natasha that backed out on VS according to one of her fan accs, they said she didn't have time or something.

Yeah that's what I've been thinking. I think too much about Natasha, I know. So which fan's acc is that? I hope that source is at least 80% reliable, it'll make me relieved a little bit or more.

Natasha would have slayed some girls, she's seriously a much better runway walker than a lot of girls (like Martha, Stella, Lily A, Daniela, etc.), don't get me wrong they're pretty girls but they really appear to lack presence in their walks, it just looks awkward :/ Apparently though it was Natasha that backed out on VS according to one of her fan accs, they said she didn't have time or something.

Yeah that's what I've been thinking. I think too much about Natasha, I know. So which fan's acc is that? I hope that source is at least 80% reliable, it'll make me relieved a little bit or more.

I saw it here http://instagram.com/p/wCNsczhcvl/?modal=true , Natasha liked the pic so IDK if that's any indication since maybe they DM'ed her or got in contact with her agent (if anybody knows her agent maybe it's not a bad idea to ask?). Maybe she found out Taylor was performing and was like "Fuck it, I ain't sharing the runway with that basic bitch" and decided to drop out from the show :rofl: 

That is awkward how Natasha was dropped wtf. Shes one of the few that still keeps it fierce on the runway. Im kind of getting tired of Adriana's antics and shes my fave model. Instead of keeping it fierce she is all giggly and pays way too much attention to the audience. Also seems she hardly puts effort in her walk anymore wtf. And the pointing and kiss blowing has got to stop. Cant wait to see Elsa and Candice slay that runway. Oh and of course #bodybyiza too lol

Me too,I also miss the old Adriana :cry2:

@500daysofbryan

Sui He, Sui He, Sui He!

By the way, what's going to happen to Adriana and Alessandra and their leaving rumors, are they resurfacing again? It seems like this year's show to many of us, was a failure...

I will see what I can do... :ninja:

Adriana and Alessandra are not going anywhere anytime soon.