Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

That awkward moment when I'm making gifs and instead of naming my file "Karlie"... I write "Kevin" :|

:o, whose Kevin? Your boyfriend :3? That's sweet, LOL. Kevin Kloss sounds nice though.

Kevin Kloss! KEVIN KLAUS! Haha

Uploading Angel Ball gifs in a bit! Doutzen, Adriana, Lily, Alessandra, Karlie.

SUI HE D: !?

LOL.

Oh thank you so much Bryan, as always! :woot: :woot:

Have you notice that in Angel Ball they had all the girls on the stage 'till the end of the segment in one taping and in the other one they made them go backstage when they finished their catwalk?

<3

Yeah. Angel Ball was a mess in reality, but the sexiest segment of them all in my opinion.

Edit: I just remembered Taylor sang. Make that Fairy Tale the sexiest! Lmao.

^ Lily's walk has improved so much since she started and right now I think she has pretty amazing walk.

And Doutzen to leave? Are you serious? She is looking sexier than ever and also she's kinda the pure incarnation of an angel like... Real life Barbie doll or something.

^ Lily's walk has improved so much since she started and right now I think she has pretty amazing walk.

And Doutzen to leave? Are you serious? She is looking sexier than ever and also she's kinda the pure incarnation of an angel like... Real life Barbie doll or something.

I think that Title belongs to Elsa after this years show to be honest she owned it

It is true that Lily's walk improved. But I think it's far from desirable. Comparing all the years together, I think she did pretty well for PINK, where she added personality to it. But came her transition to being an Angel, I kinda felt that she was so rigid with her walk :/. I'm not sure if she's got problem with her legs or coordination (no kidding), but I notice she tends to sway her head to one side while walking and I'm not sure if that's what causing her walk to look so bad.

I notice she's got nice shots for a model, but her runway doesn't really appeal to me. But Dream Girl's walk has got to be her best walk, she tried very hard to achieve the sexy walk. I think she just needs to practice moving her upper body in more a fluid manner and stop swaying her hands too much..

Which reminds me.. to those who read my post about my Asian aunts felt that Adriana looked like a transgender, they said the same for Lily A.

aww pastafreak you're aborable.. and I'm sure your aunt will get over it when she does know :gocho:

btw I think its time for Doutzen to leave 

she already said she's gonna be in the show next year, so there

Thank you for the kind words.

Btw, was watching 2014's PINK Video. Anyone thinks Ming Xi will make a good PINK angel or regular? I think she's got the PINK vibe and sexiness that Sui He doesn't carry.