Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I've finally created an account and caught up on the whole thread..(I've been following you guys for weeks! ;)

-Fairytale is for me, by far the best segment this year..the colors, lighting, music and every model in the queue looked absolutely stunning! Candice's best opening walk for any segment to date, for me at least...Lindsay also looked beautiful (sad she's no longer an angel...they always seem to leave vs right when they look their best- Miranda, Rosie, Erin, Gisele)...

Excited for future vs with Elsa, though! She really is the definition of a vs angel & definitely was one of the ones who shined most in each segment and stole the show..

Oh, and I really love the FB since Mouwaud (sp?) started making them! Best decision ever..the completely molded FB's this year and last- breathtaking!!

oUtdhPwm.jpg

way to ruin a girl's first vs runway moment...

:| :| :|

I might sound like a devil, but for all the destruction made by Taylor, I really hope all the models (Karlie & Lily aside, of course because bffs stick together right??) especially the newbies to hate Taylor and curse all they want on her  :evil:

Confirmation that Natasha was indeed casted and given an outfit. I think VS must have cancelled last minute one her! Based on the fact that she did not acknowledge VS and was deleting comments about it, she seemed a bit hostile towards the company. I have a friend in-the-know, and they told me that many times girls are cancelled last minute for the VSFS, models that are established and have even walked the show before!

post-31367-0-1446072676-71078_thumb.png

Confirmation that Natasha was indeed casted and given an outfit. I think VS must have cancelled last minute one her! Based on the fact that she did not acknowledge VS and was deleting comments about it, she seemed a bit hostile towards the company. I have a friend in-the-know, and they told me that many times girls are cancelled last minute for the VSFS, models that are established and have even walked the show before!

post-84648-0-1446072677-68666_thumb.png

I'd prefer Inguna, Flavia, or Julia Stegner over her any day though so I'm not all that upset about that.

post-61868-0-1446072679-74016_thumb.png

Like Emanuela and supposedly Carmen in 2007. In Emanuela's case, she was basically told that they would re-cast her for 2008.

Karlie and Taylor looking cute today

It's official now.

Karlie, Taylor

http://36.media.tumblr.com/7c24ab061b82eecbfda8fd6f2e06e3db/tumblr_ng3qz4QmbS1qfcsero1_1280.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Jeezes imagine the song Taylor will put out once her and Karlie split :rofl: I'm guessing she ran out of male suitors for that? :p

Edited by PinkCouture

post-88928-0-1446072683-49822_thumb.png

Oh Natasha... She is indeed exotic. If she was given that outfit, does that makes her the only blonde in ET??? Heartbroken, I'm crying & dying now  :cry2: 

post-88928-0-1446072684-8245_thumb.png

I'd prefer Inguna, Flavia, or Julia Stegner over her any day though so I'm not all that upset about that.

I'd vote for these girls but Stegner. She's beautiful, yes undeniably beautiful, but that girl does the same boring shit (same smile, same hands-on-waist, same posture, same everything, importantly same wobbly walk, even after all these years), either on VS runway or HF runways.

post-31367-0-1446072686-05356_thumb.png

Oh Natasha... She is indeed exotic. If she was given that outfit, does that makes her the only blonde in ET??? Heartbroken, I'm crying & dying now  :cry2:

They probably casted Natasha, realized that there were too many girls and not enough outfits, and cancelled her in favor of the newer girls. Too bad! They've done it before with other established top models too. VS is shadier than you think.