Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

BehatiPrincess so sorry for your loss hun. Stay strong.

And did you guys see the caption Doutzen made on her latest picture in Facebook? After this and the #bodybyiza the girls sprayed on the wall, I'm now convinced they read Bellazon.

Boy am I glad VS ditched Poly... she was starting to act too diva-ish and it's not like VS needed her.

It's time for Adriana to hang up her wings! It's telling that even her fans want her to pack her bags. Her love affair with VS needs to end. She still looks good but she's pushing it now and acting like a hyperactive child on the VS runway is becoming annoying. It's so upsetting how stupid she looks at VS related events as opposed to others. Like the the IWC event, she looked so elegant and regal. Like two different people really. No she really needs to go home now for real. She's working so hard outside of VS now. Now is the time to leave.

Doutzen's quote is from Mean Girls, I don't understand how that means she reads Bellazon?  :idk:Also where was the #BodyByIza on the wall, there's been so many pics I've missed looking at so many :pinch:

I was looking for another picture thinking there was on posted other than the Mean Girls one I don't see the correlation with Bellazon either.

I need to see the #BodyByIza photo! It's kind of smart in my opinion, when VS airs the show and they show a clip of the wall with the girls and you see #bodybyiza on it, some people will feel compelled to search it on IG or Twitter and find Iza's accounts. Free advertising.

BehatiPrincess so sorry for your loss hun. Stay strong.

And did you guys see the caption Doutzen made on her latest picture in Facebook? After this and the #bodybyiza the girls sprayed on the wall, I'm now convinced they read Bellazon.

Boy am I glad VS ditched Poly... she was starting to act too diva-ish and it's not like VS needed her.

It's time for Adriana to hang up her wings! It's telling that even her fans want her to pack her bags. Her love affair with VS needs to end. She still looks good but she's pushing it now and acting like a hyperactive child on the VS runway is becoming annoying. It's so upsetting how stupid she looks at VS related events as opposed to others. Like the the IWC event, she looked so elegant and regal. Like two different people really. No she really needs to go home now for real. She's working so hard outside of VS now. Now is the time to leave.

@BehatiPrincess, my condolences.

Going on to Adriana. Yesss,  you made a point. Although for me, I think Adriana should hang up her mantle because she's been modeling for VS for a long time and I think as she ages, more new, younger talents are coming in and it's time for her to step out so that other new ones can step in to continue her legacy. I do like how Adriana acts a bit like a child on the stage though, when I first saw her, I was so scared of her cause she had too strong of a fierce look. My conservative asian aunties thought she was a trans >_>.

Going on to Adriana. Yesss,  you made a point. Although for me, I think Adriana should hang up her mantle because she's been modeling for VS for a long time and I think as she ages, more new, younger talents are coming in and it's time for her to step out so that other new ones can step in to continue her legacy. I do like how Adriana acts a bit like a child on the stage though, when I first saw her, I was so scared of her cause she had too strong of a fierce look. My conservative asian aunties thought she was a trans >_>.

Oh my :ninja: My family just wants to either be, or be with her :rofl: 

That is weird.... Are they also familiar with Iza? :gocho:

I was watching the last 3 shows with my friend and his sister last week. And the sister was like, 'why do they keep showing Adriana and treat her differently/better? She's really beautiful.' And my friend told her 'that's because she's kind of the head Angel'. And I laughed because I know how much my friend loves Candice and hates Adriana for always being in the way.

And about her VS runway presence, maybe I was too narsh to say she acts like a child, over-the-top is more correct. Her parisian night opening last year was without question the strongest walk last year. It was fierce yet playful. Kinda wish she'd balance all her walks out like that. What's more annoying is you know she can do it but she doesn't.

^I think Adriana is fine, she's forgiven for behaving that way. Because honestly, I have not seen a model like Adriana whose gaze is so deep and beautiful. No matter what she does, she still leaves an impression in you. It's her eyes that makes her so attractive, that gaze.

Unless.. you're talking about someone like Cara then the answer is no. Cara's walk last year, on so many levels, VS should just ditch her. I never liked Cara, her British Invasion walk was fine, but then came Parisian Night and I was like "gtfo Cara".

And speaking of Angel camera time, I always thought VS started prioritizing Behati the moment she got engaged to Adam. This year, Candice's camera time is so little compared to the rest of the angels. Doutzen and Lindsay's just literally no time at all.

That awkward moment when I'm making gifs and instead of naming my file "Karlie"... I write "Kevin" :|

:o, whose Kevin? Your boyfriend :3? That's sweet, LOL. Kevin Kloss sounds nice though.

Kevin Kloss! KEVIN KLAUS! Haha

Uploading Angel Ball gifs in a bit! Doutzen, Adriana, Lily, Alessandra, Karlie.