Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Karlie and Taylor looking cute today

It's official now.

post-84490-0-1446072657-16182_thumb.jpg

Lily Aldridge, Taylor Swift, Martha Hunt

post-84490-0-1446072657-21416_thumb.jpg

Karlie Kloss, Taylor Swift, Martha Hunt

post-84490-0-1446072657-23901_thumb.jpg

Karlie, Taylor

http://36.media.tumblr.com/7c24ab061b82eecbfda8fd6f2e06e3db/tumblr_ng3qz4QmbS1qfcsero1_1280.jpg

http://images.mstarz.com/data/images/full/40147/taylor-swift-karlie-kloss.jpg?w=600

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

hahahhaha so cute.!!! im whats happen with boyfriend's karlie Edited by PinkCouture

This video was posted a few days ago on Youtube but the audio was removed, so I got the video with the audio and I decided to post it on Facebook. Hope you guys enjoy! It's the full show in unedited footage. 

Click on the image:

IAPWUN4i.jpg

THANK YOU!!

The closing of the show (of the 2nd taping) was so weird. First of all, the song was finished before Candice even hit her pose and than it seemed like Alessandra, Candice and Taylor closed the show together :mellow:

yeah, I don't think they're gonna use that tape for the final cut since the first one was on point and Candice strut alone 'til the end of the runway with the music still on. :)

Thanks for the video  :clap: this is the second taping right? Since the Ariana/Elsa and the Batman accidents didn't happen  :rofl:

But the closing was indeed very weird, I mean they must have noticed during rehearsal that the song was short, why not making it a little bit longer? It's not that difficult. But if the first taping was right then no problem.

After watching the second video with audio it's apparent that the girl's shouldn't of been put up on the runway all together at once during Angel Ball, it's so much easier to walk when you're not relying on your own queue of when to go and can go when the guy off stage tells you to go. That's the main reason why Candice wasn't even posing before the song ended. The girls had to rely on visual queues instead of actual time.