Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I'm gonna get heat, but I don't mind Iggy and Ariana. At least they are current and A-List, unlike Great Big World and Fall Out Boy. If that's the MAIN act though, then I'll be disappointed hahaha

Beyonce at the show would be amazing. VS needs STAR power. I miss the stacked line up of 2012. 2013 was a big NO in terms of performers.

Side note: Doutzen just confirmed herself for the VSFS via Instagram. Some people were doubting that she would walk because of her recent childbirth.

I'm gonna get heat, but I don't mind Iggy and Ariana. At least they are current and A-List, unlike Great Big World and Fall Out Boy. If that's the MAIN act though, then I'll be disappointed hahaha

Beyonce at the show would be amazing. VS needs STAR power. I miss the stacked line up of 2012. 2013 was a big NO in terms of performers.

Side note: Doutzen just confirmed herself for the VSFS via Instagram. Some people were doubting that she would walk because of her recent childbirth.

Yes just saw Doutzen's post on IG, Didn't she already say on IG she would be in the next show. guess she is reconfirming. AHHHH Doutzen in 2005 show. She never walked more perfect than in that show. 

I wonder how the whole casting process is. I know there are two different types of models: the "invited" ones, and the rest.

- when a model has a callback, that means she has to do the casting again or she is already casted? I mean, are there two rounds of the casting selection or just one?

- the "invited" models are the ones who are in the casting wall, right?

- what is an invitation? if you have to go to the casting, what is the purpose? do you go in a different day? they spend more time with you? less?

Doutzen has been confirmed since the press release weeks ago.

post-83987-0-1446072948-49458_thumb.jpg

It's getting close! #vsfslondon

Ed's instagram. Whatever it is, it's ugly as sin.

that could be the ugly stage?

my fucking god! another futuristic theme no please... I just hope it isn´t any background stage, btw, are thet releasing any info soon, whats the meaning of the word `soon´ for vs?