Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I really hope Lily does NOT get the fb. She's so overrated. I'm rooting for Doutzen. VS could pull a shocker and give it to Karlie lmao. Although Karlie isn't as famous anymore as a couple years ago. So doubt it. I think its between Behati and gorgeous Doutzen. Probably Behati since she's with that douche bag with the annoying voice.

Doutzen won't get the FB. She did zero work for VS due to her pregnancy. It really would be a bad move from VS towards the other angels, who worked for them all year long. As much as I would like to see her in it, it's a tie between Adriana, Behati and Lily.

Yea but wha about the time Miranda got the fb. She hardly worked for them that year and had just gotten over her pregnancy same for Alessandra. So I dont think this theory totally excludes Doutzen. To the people wishing caterpillar eyebrows dufus Cara getting the fb, i thought you had to be an angel?

Yea but wha about the time Miranda got the fb. She hardly worked for them that year and had just gotten over her pregnancy same for Alessandra. So I dont think this theory totally excludes Doutzen. To the people wishing caterpillar eyebrows dufus Cara getting the fb, i thought you had to be an angel?

Of course neither of them had worked much. They were just coming back from pregnancy. It was probably one of their first shoots. At least it was Alessandra's, I think, but they shot for the catalogue too. Doutzen wasn't even around. We know that for a fact. Would it really make sense? One picture in the catalogue of her? And it's wearing the FB? :rofl:

Of course neither of them had worked much. They were just coming back from pregnancy. It was probably one of their first shoots. At least it was Alessandra's, I think, but they shot for the catalogue too. Doutzen wasn't even around. We know that for a fact. Would it really make sense? One picture in the catalogue of her? And it's wearing the FB? :rofl:

Thats what I meant :laugh: 

They both did at least a little bit work that year. Miranda gave birth in january and Alessandra in may, so they still had enough time to get back in shape and work again. Doutzen gave birth in late july and to this date she hasn't done any work for VS.

Thats what I meant :laugh: 

They both did at least a little bit work that year. Miranda gave birth in january and Alessandra in may, so they still had enough time to get back in shape and work again. Doutzen gave birth in late july and to this date she hasn't done any work for VS.

Wow sorry I had no idea Doutzen was completely absent from vs this year, damn.

The answer is: 7! 

Nope. It's 42. It's always 42.

hope lily really gets the fb. who ever that came out with this is more creative than the real person that create the fantasy bra

You can't be serious? That's as bad as Beyonce's Photoshop skills

While the 'shopping is bad, the design itself (bar that chain thingy) is pretty good IMO. Definitely better than half the crap we've had since 2008. 2007. A while. Ever?

Stillll Doutzen most deserves it. How long does she have to keep waiting for it. I already thought it was unfair that Miranda got the FB earlier, because she started VS one year later then Doutzen. Yes she became angel 1 year earlier, but I also thought that was unfair (although I know Doutzen didn't walk the show in 2007, and if she did perhaps could have been an angel already).  

But if someone else is going to wear it, I'd rather want Behati to wear it, more than Lily. One ONE CONDITION. Please don't let Adam Levine be in de crowd cheering, and if he is there, don't film him.

Karolina in 2002 was probably an exception. She wasn't an angel yet, but defin a supermodel and the youngest model ever on the cover on Vogue. So she was at the top and VS had big plans with her. 

But they are more likely to let non-angels wear a FB today, judging from how many models they hire to walk in the show and how fast models can become angels, and how 'nobodies' can become an angel anyway. That wasn't possible back then.