Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I woudn't be suprised if they would let a high profile but non-angel model wear the FB now or in the future. 

But still, they have no reason to, if Behati and Lily are there. Probably Behati will become a leading angel, when the older crew (Ale, Adr, Doutz)  is going to retire.

She wasn't an angel yet, but defin a supermodel and the youngest model ever on the cover on Vogue.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the youngest model to ever grace the cover of Vogue was Gemma Ward

She later became the youngest model to appear on the cover of the American edition of Vogue, later appearing on the covers of both Teen Vogue (age 16)

It will be Miranda Kerr. BAM she's back lol.

Or Heidi...

I could of sworn when I saw a sneak peek of the casting board I saw Miranda Kerr pics... In fact I was so sure it was her I would of put money on it at the time, but to be sure I wasn't seeing things I asked Whitney to take a look at the picture without telling her who I saw and the very first thing out of her mouth was... "is that Miranda?!"

So there's two of us who think she could of been on the board. Who knows though :idk:

She wasn't an angel yet, but defin a supermodel and the youngest model ever on the cover on Vogue.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the youngest model to ever grace the cover of Vogue was Gemma Ward

She later became the youngest model to appear on the cover of the American edition of Vogue, later appearing on the covers of both Teen Vogue (age 16)

Yes but in 2001, 17 yrs old, Karolina was the youngest model ever to be on the cover of the American Vogue, then in 2004 Gemma was.

Has anybody thought that maybe Lindsay will get the fb? She's still an angel right? I doubt she would but still a possibility. I have a feeling its gonna be Behati. Vs was pushing her hard this year.

LOL really forgot about Lindsay. yeah could be, but indeed VS was defin promoting Behati. I guess it has a lot to do with popularity. Behati's engagement with that certain guy is interesting for them (I wonder what happens if/when they split up). Same was with Miranda. Lindsay didn't get that much screening time if I remember correctly. 

Erin H. isn't an angel anymore is she?

Izabel has come back and walked. Ex Angels have come back. I can't remember, but was Erin still under her Angel contract last year during the show? The show might have been her last obligation. Not to mention, VS made it very clear they invited Miranda back to walk, to show there was no bad blood. 

^ That's not VS related, that's the layout from Vogue Brasil's September issue.

And yes, at her time Karolina was the youngest model ever to cover US Vogue with 17 and then she was the youngest model ever to walk for VS too I think in 2002. Karolina was THE model in 2002, clearly VS wanted to milk on that. Times have changed tho, I doubt we'll see a non-Angel wearing the FB (or opening the show for that matter) anytime soon.