Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Looking back at the last few pages of the thread and this is my reaction

post-67297-0-1446073071-56688_thumb.jpg

Remind me not to go on the beach more often I miss out the fun stuff when I do :p

One Direction is a pretty big possibility. Olly Murs is also releasing an album and I'm certain VS will hire an English act to perform. Nicki Minaj and Rihanna are also releasing albums near the time of the show and they always have someone that has an album released. 

post-83964-0-1446073087-67995_thumb.jpg

Remind me not to go on the beach more often I miss out the fun stuff when I do :p

My exact same reaction  :rofl:

Personally, I just want Ed Sheeran. Then they can really get whoever they want.

Again, no. Charli is like fetch. She'll never happen, y'all should quit trying to make her happen.

All these three artists have good voices, but my problem is this: Beyonce is a show on her own, she's such an amazing performer and I don't think people will pay attention to the models if Beyonce is on the runway with them.Iggy Azalea? GOD NO! What will this girl do? Rap when models are walking down the runway in lingerie looking sexy? Yeah 'cause that makes sense! Also, her style and just the way she's acting are a bit trashy to me. I mean.. I don't know for sure, I don't watch her performances or follow what she's doing, it's just the impression she gave me.Ariana Grande? NO x100! The contrast between her and the models will make me laugh, I'm sure! Ariana is so thin and small and looks so innocent, almost like a child and compared to the models who look like sexy godesses and so much taller than Ariana, I'm sure the poor girl will look like a lost child. And she's also quite awkward everytime she's on stage so from me is a HELL NO!

Ahem

Oh yeah, I forgot.. Well for me this is just proof that it shouldn't happen again. nicki for vsfs was wrong in so many ways, 1st being she is black and i dont like blacks.

you do realise how that is racist, right? 

Oh Jesus.. That was very 'mature', what you did there. What grade? Oh and by the way, I always start a sentence with a capital letter. Just so you know if you plan on doing things like this again.

post-88404-0-1446073103-39806_thumb.jpg

One Direction is a pretty big possibility. Olly Murs is also releasing an album and I'm certain VS will hire an English act to perform. Nicki Minaj and Rihanna are also releasing albums near the time of the show and they always have someone that has an album released.

One Direction will release an album too, in november.