Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

So girls, I heard a rumor(which I am totally making up right now) that Cintia Dicker is to be the new IT girl for VS, what are your thoughts?

post-11221-0-1446084438-20567_thumb.jpg [Adriana Lima says:]

Of course I welcome diversity in the workplace - and would encourage a Brasilian who wasn't just a sad imitation of yet another Brasilian... Plus I think we currently have a surfeit of blondes, don't you?

post-11221-0-1446084438-25198_thumb.jpg [Chanel Iman says:]

Where her abs at?

Sure, she can come here. Long as she don't get in my f*$king grill.

post-11221-0-1446084438-26415_thumb.jpg [Doutzen Kroes says:]

DOUTZEN TIRED.

I would like to ask Adriana, when the hell are you finally going to reign the whole world?!

post-11221-0-1446084450-00641_thumb.jpg [Adriana Lima says:]

Oh my! Really, I do not quite know where this reputation comes from? I just like to do my job quietly, to the best of my ability, and blend into the background. It does one no good to 'showboat' on such occasions.

Honestly, reigning, or being Queen of this fashion world - let alone the whole world - well, it's simply not "Adriana" is it?

Chanel Hey Gurl!

So, if you had to build the perfect angel cast who would be in it? And which bitches would you kick to the curb?

post-11221-0-1446084450-73439_thumb.jpg [Chanel Iman says:]

HOLLA! Man, 'perfect angel cast'? Hell - gotta have Marisa. Bitch got a washboard... And Erin is tee-ight... De Paula too - shit... I'm kicking that f$@king Candice to the f%*king curb though. Come in here AGAIN and start taking over this shit. I mean... Damn! Better get over herself... Sessilee Lopez? She'd best stay outta my damn way. Yeah - YOU HEARD ME SESSILEE... And what the f^&k is up with that Rosie chick? Movie Star? Get outta here... Now, that Megan Fox knows how to tie a damn shirt. Props...

post-3451-0-1446084458-74539_thumb.jpg [Chanel Iman says:]

HOLLA! Man, 'perfect angel cast'? Hell - gotta have Marisa. Bitch got a washboard... And Erin is tee-ight... De Paula too - shit... I'm kicking that f$@king Candice to the f%*king curb though. Come in here AGAIN and start taking over this shit. I mean... Damn! Better get over herself... Sessilee Lopez? She'd best stay outta my damn way. Yeah - YOU HEARD ME SESSILEE... And what the f^&k is up with that Rosie chick? Movie Star? Get outta here... Now, that Megan Fox knows how to tie a damn shirt. Props...

I don't know why, but that made me laugh so hard I cried. :ninja:

Speaking of Marisa, Adriana, since you should know, is she still an Angel?

post-11221-0-1446084474-05121_thumb.jpg [Adriana Lima says:]

*SIGH* Oh, why must we persist with such labels? I've always lobbied for the democratisation of the "Angel" process. After all, are we not all angels??? But, the brand persists with titles - and I'm but a lowly cog in an industrial wheel. I know my place in the scheme of these things...

I've never sought a higher pedestal than my fellow model. And, believe me, we are all treated the same offstage. As it is, personally, I refuse to acknowledge who is and who isn't - and just enjoy the camaraderie that we have amongst ourselves, and make sure that all have equal billing at events like this. I hope you weren't after something more...salacious? I think you'll find that I'm a humble, unassuming presence here.

Hey Lima, how do you feel about the polarized views on your "beauty"? Some people find you to be the one-shinning beacon of perfection and others think you look like you're missing a chromosome. Thoughts?

post-11221-0-1446084482-86057_thumb.jpg [Doutzen Kroes says:]

DOUTZEN ANGRY. NO GET QUESTION.

post-11221-0-1446084482-87324_thumb.jpg [Adriana Lima says:]

You'll have to forgive dear Doutzen, AnaBBarrosFan - I assure you it's merely hormones...

As for my "beauty". Gosh! I've never even considered such a thing. I must admit, I've always been perplexed at what the Rt.Hon Edward Razek saw in me, when he picked this wretched, fanged, child off the streets - with my facial tics and body spasms... But he saw something...

I prefer not to think upon it too hard, lest I lose whatever magic it may be. I presume that if I do anything even mildly irritating that the 'powers-that-be' would inform me of such a thing and I would do my best to desist from that activity post-haste...

I have another question, for all the girls... I heard that to get a VS contract you have sell your soul to Ed Razek, is that true? What did you girls do to get the contract?

post-11221-0-1446084497-43863_thumb.jpg [Doutzen Kroes says:]

ZZZZZZZ...

post-11221-0-1446084497-47565_thumb.jpg [Adriana Lima says:]

I don't know what you're insinuating, but I can say that there was no 'black magic' involved!

post-11221-0-1446084497-52263_thumb.jpg [Chanel Iman says:]

What's that? 'Black magic', as in 'BAD' magic?!! You saying black is bad? Better watch your motherf*@king ass, Lima...

Me? I just had to smoke Ebanks. Easy, with her big ol' head

So girls, I heard a rumor(which I am totally making up right now) that Cintia Dicker is to be the new IT girl for VS, what are your thoughts?

post-16964-0-1446084503-43311_thumb.jpg [Adriana Lima says:]

Of course I welcome diversity in the workplace - and would encourage a Brasilian who wasn't just a sad imitation of yet another Brasilian... Plus I think we currently have a surfeit of blondes, don't you?

post-16964-0-1446084503-45607_thumb.jpg [Chanel Iman says:]

Where her abs at?

Sure, she can come here. Long as she don't get in my f*$king grill.

post-16964-0-1446084503-48367_thumb.jpg [Doutzen Kroes says:]

DOUTZEN TIRED.

* LOL'n so friggin hard at this!!!

EIT- im LOL'n so friggin hard at the whole page

ive totally ruined my eye makeup. and i blame YOU< Baron! :persuazn:

thanks!

*runs off to reapply mascara

Well, it's time to put this ridiculous charade to bed. Our online chat is over. Thank you all those who contributed and commented. Our girls stayed a whole extra day due to unforseen popularity... :fun:

post-11221-0-1446084510-2383_thumb.jpg

And off they go - into the night. Carrying Doutzen, and ignoring that ever eager 'tag-along' who was lingering around outside! Good night to all.

post-11221-0-1446084510-31215_thumb.png