Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

Anyways, my question is who's going to wear the Fantasy Bra?

post-11221-0-1446084336-74108_thumb.jpg [Candice Swanepoel says:]

Like HI :heart: . Sorry I'm late guys. My invite must have gotten lost? :unsure: RIGHT? Hey, don't look under the desk because, like, my skirt is totally short and you might see my new Victoria's Secret Incredible panty. It's SOOOO comfortable!!! :ddr: Don't look! Cheeky!

The Bra? ME ME ME ME ME!!!

post-11221-0-1446084336-76103_thumb.jpg [Adriana Lima says:]

^We are not at liberty to discuss that, dear. Run along...

Chanel: You always complain about not having wings last year, what are you planning to do this year to get wings?

post-11221-0-1446084342-29305_thumb.jpg [Chanel Iman says:]

F@^k off Candice! Geez... Can't go five f*&king minutes without her... What the f$@k?

This year, I'm busting some f@*king heads to get me some goddamn wings. Anybody stand in my way? Gonna f@*ing pay...

Adriana: Any chance to see Valentina in pictures again before she's 18?

post-11221-0-1446084353-15922_thumb.jpg [Adriana Lima says:]

Heavens no! My daughter shall be attending an exclusive establishment to teach the proper manners and decorum to young ladies, and at 18, a Swiss finishing school... Perhaps after such a rigorous education she will better know how to enter and exit a car in mass-appeal lingerie, and the appropriate manner at photoshoots. Such things do not just happen you know? And I wish for her to have every tool at her disposal. At the moment her posture is simply appalling!

For all the girls: Who is going to open the show? What is the difference with Supermodels/Bombshells and Angels, are you even Angels?

post-11221-0-1446084362-20557_thumb.jpg [Adriana Lima says:]

The other ladies have insisted that I answer this on behalf of all of us. Honestly, it's not in my nature to behave in such a way - but they were adamant... But being the senior member brings with it such responsibilities. And it is burden I solemnly accept.

You may well have read, in the society papers, that I was unable to attend last year's fashion show - on the account of a troublesome baby-related incident. It seems to have created rather a hoo-ha, even though I made sure everything would run perfectly well without me. How sweetly peculiar some members of the general public are... Anyway, because of such events, the Rt.Hon Edward Razek has sent a decree out to the masses that I should open this year's show.

For Lima, CAN I PLEASE LET MY HAIR STYLIST HAVE A SHOT AT DOING YOUR HAIR PLEASE, YOUR ROOTS ARE KILLING ME HERE GIRLIE *giggles*

post-11221-0-1446084368-11478_thumb.jpg [Adriana Lima says:]

Gosh. I've just been so busy of late, attending galas, hosting club meetings and looking out for our senior members (why just this week I delivered some meals and gave a sponge bath to dear old Ms. Klum) that I must have forgotten to have my hair done. But, you're right miss sunshine, one must attend to oneself adequately too - and in this line of work it will simply not do to be lax in this department...

Hey, Cha (I can call you Cha, gurl, right?) I'm an up and coming model for a certain lingerie brand otherwise known as Queen of England's mystery and may or may not have been recently promoted to being one of their signature winged-beings (like cupids only better). However, for my first huge-ass event in a foreign land, I have been assigned a very loose-fitting shirt. I would like to showcase my fiiine abs, do you have any advice on how to do that? Would it be appropriate?

Hay Adriana, I'm an uppin' comin' mawdel do Brazil and I'd woulde layke to no how if you could taught me English like you did Ale? You are so well at it.

Hey Doutzy, since it was fashion's night out, why were you in a store? Also what is you fave diet? You're, like, so athletic it's unreal!

Hey, Cha (I can call you Cha, gurl, right?) I'm an up and coming model for a certain lingerie brand otherwise known as Queen of England's mystery and may or may not have been recently promoted to being one of their signature winged-beings (like cupids only better). However, for my first huge-ass event in a foreign land, I have been assigned a very loose-fitting shirt. I would like to showcase my fiiine abs, do you have any advice on how to do that? Would it be appropriate?

post-11221-0-1446084380-03261_thumb.jpg [Chanel Iman says:]

OMFG! Sistah?!! You better believe it's appropriate. You tie that motherf@*king shirt under your motherf@*king abs and WORK IT! Don't listen to those haters biatch. They're all kinds of jealous of these babies...

And you can sure call me Cha, gurl!

Hay Adriana, I'm an uppin' comin' mawdel do Brazil and I'd woulde layke to no how if you could taught me English like you did Ale? You are so well at it.

post-11221-0-1446084381-6552_thumb.jpg [Adriana Lima says:]

As you can no doubt tell, recent lessons with an accommodating 'Baron' during my maternity leave has left an indelible impression on my vocabulary. I would, naturally, impart my new found wisdom upon Alessandra if were not for recent "unforseen" events.

roflmao ^

As I was reading this, I took a sip of juice, needless to say said juice didn't stay in my mouth. /dyingoflaugher

Question: This goes out to all of you. Of the three of you, which is the prettiest? You can't say yourself, except you Chanel, cause it's true /blush

Second secret bonus zomg question. wtf is up with the crazy eyes Dri? Murderous rage on the mind or wut? Death Stare ftw

Question: This goes out to all of you. Of the three of you, which is the prettiest? You can't say yourself, except you Chanel, cause it's true /blush

post-11221-0-1446084395-58947_thumb.jpg [Chanel Iman says:]

Damn straight! Kick-ass, tight-as f*%king body and super-cute face... F*@king A! But gonna say Doutzy. Sure her abs aint as pinch-perfect as mine, and sistah's put on some timber, but girl's got a killer face. Word.

post-11221-0-1446084395-66806_thumb.jpg [Doutzen Kroes says:]

Adriana. Adriana has more meat. MMMMMMM...

post-11221-0-1446084395-69724_thumb.jpg [Adriana Lima says:]

In the interests of democracy, and keeping the 'good ship VS' on an even-keel - I'm going to have to say Chanel. I'm nothing if not reasonable and democratic.

Second secret bonus zomg question. wtf is up with the crazy eyes Dri? Murderous rage on the mind or wut? Death Stare ftw

post-11221-0-1446084409-13789_thumb.jpg [Adriana Lima says:]

My therapist says that maintaining this Zen-like state of staring is of paramount importance in my battle against the facial-tics and involuntary grimacing that have affected me since childhood. I was under the impression that several viewers of the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show found them somewhat unpalatable(?), and I'm determined to do my utmost to make this lingerie spectacular of absolute enjoyment to everyone.