Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

The first one is Elsa. I was starting to wonder when will they start to make a promo of the girls relationships, mostly Romee and Jo that are the most popular ones. It looks like they finally did. I like Elsa and Tom's relationship I find them very cute too. Not so sure about Jasmine and her boyfriend.  

9 minutes ago, clouds said:

the third girl looks like Stella to me. and how did Elsa's bf know her name if it was the first time they met??

It's Josephine. Dont know if VS will have Stella talking about Kristen Stewart lol.

1 hour ago, CandleVixen said:

She's stunning.  I love her hair color!  The shade is  lovely. 

Glad you like her :hehe:

She's Miss Venezuela Runner-up 2009 and turned 29 this month, so she's been around for a while. I was just a little puzzled why she's not more prominent

She wasn't reeeeally the runner up, she placed 4th but tbh she should have won. But there were always rumors that the pageant was bought that year, the girl who actually won was just a mess and probably the most disliked MV of the past 15 years :ninja:

Not familiar with her work? But if she stayed in Vzla after her pageants' run (she represented us in Miss Earth) that probably wass the kiss of death to a future big modelling career.