Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 hours ago, elfstone said:

Come on now! Its  not like she destroyed a marriage or anything :laugh:

SAVAGE :rofl: 

As for pictures Elsa, Jasmine and Jospehine probably just sell better. The ones who shoot the most are the ones who move more products, see the overload of Adriana, Alessandra and Candice of the last decade or so. VS probably just can't afford to have them shoot as much anymore so they go for their second best option. 

On 31/08/2017 at 4:43 PM, RebelleFleur said:

Apparently Kendall won't be walking VS this year - from TMZ
http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/31/kendall-jenner-victorias-secret-fashion-show-la-perla/

Kendall Jenner: "Here's a Secret, Victoria
I'M THE FACE OF LA PERLA NOW!"

0830-kendall-jenner-not-doing-victoria-secret-show-6.thumb.jpg.186dc53776cbad1e6ea93af9697255a0.jpg
Kendall Jenner will not be one of the angels walking the catwalk for the "2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show," but it was her choice ... made easier by a boatload of cash.
Our Kardashian family sources tell us Kendall didn't even audition for the gig because she has a major deal to be the face -- and other body parts -- of La Perla. We're told her multi-million dollar deal with the upscale lingerie line includes a non-compete clause ... so, walking for VS would've been a major no-no, anyway.
Fans were surprised when the list of models for this year's VS show didn't include Kendall -- especially because she did it last year, and her pal, Gigi Hadid, is doing it. What can we say? The chick got a wayyy better deal.
If you're disappointed ... there's always 2016.

Source: TMZ

Kendall is the best she'll earn a lot of money with La Perla she's really intelligent and have a sense of business not like Ambrosio or Adriana Lima who have no contract without VS !

3 hours ago, protowalkoffame said:

Kendall is the best she'll earn a lot of money with La Perla she's really intelligent and have a sense of business not like Ambrosio or Adriana Lima who have no contract without VS !

Kendall sucks and Adriana also has a Maybelline contract, wash ur mouth before coming for my woman whose VS contract is now the longest contract ever in the industry because she is that fucking good. Bye Felicia

#Psychofanmodeoff

15 hours ago, Clauds said:

Kendall sucks and Adriana also has a Maybelline contract, wash ur mouth before coming for my woman whose VS contract is now the longest contract ever in the industry because she is that fucking good. Bye Felicia

#Psychofanmodeoff

yeeeeessss clauds tell them !  

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

She doesn't say anything that makes her "batshit crazy"... How is it wrong of her to be happy that she has her kids, her fiancé, pets, a good life, etc? :DanniCullen:

I think they're referring to her saying "when you're in love you feel jealous, and you want that person just for yourself. [...] You do these crazy things and realize it wasn't me, it was love!" 

Because romanticizing jealousy and possessiveness in relationships is toxic behavior. :ninja:  

22 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I think they're referring to her saying "when you're in love you feel jealous, and you want that person just for yourself. [...] You do these crazy things and realize it wasn't me, it was love!" 

Because romanticizing jealousy and possessiveness in relationships is toxic behavior. :ninja:  

I originally said:

So why your in love you do crazy things, then sanity returns and you justify said crazy shit as love..... Ale's forever fiancee needs to run, run really far :rofl:

You just added to the crazy :rofl: 

1 hour ago, peroxideblonde said:

the overracting :rofl:

It's called having a sense of humor. Neither myself or toodarnhot are calling her the next Alex Forrest of Fatal Attention, we're saying the way Ale worded her statement about love she sounds fucking cray cray.

Not sure if you're saying we're overreacting or if Ale is over-acting. :idk: