Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

45 minutes ago, 500daysofbryan said:

Sara is going to Australia. My assumption would be she got the vday cover that is why they don't need her right now lol (hopefully)

Jasmine, Sara, Martha, Stella, Elsa, Behati, and Lily filmed a video for the Valentine's Day as well.

My guess vs would be replacing kate and jac with vita and josephine which is sad because i like jac.

Makes sense about the video, Ed and Co. wouldn't have been on set those couple of days had it been a regular shoot. Wasn't Taylor there too?

I like Jac too, she was fantastic in the Swim special last year and I've loved her work for VS. I'm not a fan of Vita, however. :ninja: 

I could have sworn back in September someone on the Fashionspot, Lipstick alley,  or Reddit spilled info on how Jac got signed by mistake and they meant to sign another model instead, but calls were made and  It was too late. It didn't make any sense to me,  but it has happened many times before in this industry.  

Jac has always been more high fashion anyways however her future plays out I wish her good luck. 

Still crying for poor Kate though. I saw VS using a  model who looks exactly like her last month I was really confused and sad at the same time. I have to find out her name so I can find more info on that girl. 

5 hours ago, ceceshores said:

Makes sense about the video, Ed and Co. wouldn't have been on set those couple of days had it been a regular shoot. Wasn't Taylor there too?

I like Jac too, she was fantastic in the Swim special last year and I've loved her work for VS. I'm not a fan of Vita, however. :ninja: 

The Bellemere pics are going to be treated like the Russell holiday pics. We'll only get some. Guy's mansion photos are being used for the catalog and unless VS personally decides to release a Tobias and Jasmine photo, we will not be getting one anytime soon or never for that matter. Lol.

I'm getting a bit bored of Elsa and Taylor but it is what it is.

11 minutes ago, clau17 said:

I'm so sad about that. David Is the man. I like Guy's work a lot but David's something else.

Lais Is also in Bahamas.

Tobias and Jasmine was such a tease from VS. Argh. It's like they knew we would want that most then they are like lol nope, these are not being released. Unless they have something up their sleeve.

I doubt it. But HOPEFULLY we'll see a photo on social media. The Valentine's Day catalog shipped already, and no Tobias + Jasmine in it so that is that.

Taylor Hill "graces" the cover by the way.

*brb crying because I wanted Sara on the cover*

9 hours ago, 500daysofbryan said:

Sara is going to Australia. My assumption would be she got the vday cover that is why they don't need her right now lol (hopefully)

Jasmine, Sara, Martha, Stella, Elsa, Behati, and Lily filmed a video for the Valentine's Day as well.

My guess vs would be replacing kate and jac with vita and josephine which is sad because i like jac.

That would have been amazing but sadly they'll probably just give her the Jac treatment and use her even less than they already do. smh

Btw, Taylor and Jasmine will probably shoot in LA.

2 hours ago, clau17 said:

I'm so sad about that. David Is the man. I like Guy's work a lot but David's something else.

Lais Is also in Bahamas.

I don't think Lais is in the Bahamas. :idk: Vita is in her snap, but Vita already left and went to Florida to shoot Lilly Pulizter.

The Candice effect is already happening to Elsa and Taylor and it's only been a year. :rofl: 

And as far as Jac goes, I don't see VS dropping her, I can see it being her choice tbh. She tried, she got the exposure, she probably realized she'll play bottom bitch to Elsa & Taylor and decided to leave instead of letting them suck the life out of her staying 5+ years in a company that to her doesn't represent much of an improvement for her career :idk: Jac ain't Sara, Elsa or Lais whose careers outside VS are not exactly the greatest things on earth, she's actually a respected HF model with great relationships and another big beauty contract. It just doesn't seem logic to me that VS would put her everywhere just to drop her completely one day. 

@Prettyphile I told you people would be dropping like flies after the VSFS :rofl: 

NYC - Mainline - Photographers: Guy & Benny (Wrapped)

Romee Strijd

Taylor Hill

Jasmine Tookes

Paige Reifler

Brittni Tucker

NYC - Pink - Photographer: Sash (Wrapped)

Rachel Hilbert

Daniela Lopez Osorio

Zuri Tibby

Chase Carter

Brooke Perry

Bahamas - Swim - Photographer: Greg K.

Vita Sidorkina

Jasmine Tookes

Romee Strijd

Josephine Skriver

Malibu - Swim (?)- Photographer: Guy Aroch

Elsa Hosk

Jasmine Tookes

Taylor Hill 

Lais is definitely in Miami shooting those godawful grandma clothes- she's not doing anything VS related. 

I just noticed something, none of the girls who debuted at last year's VSFS have worked for VS after the show, usually when the brand likes a newbie they book her for shoots girls like Kate G, Romee and Devon, hadn't worked with VS prior to doing the show and then they started working for them and it's happened with a lot of other women but out of the 10+ girls who walked last year for the first time not a single one of them has been booked again with the exception of Bridget and Vita who had been working already with them for years, instead rejects like Paige, Kelly, Blanca, Megan, Hannah haven been shooting for them after not making the cut for the show. Looks like the newbies failed to impress the VS folks?