Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

@MarVS Lets think about this logically for a second.

VS has lawyers, and people who's sole purpose is to write contracts for VS & the Time Warner family.

And Jac has lawyers, and an agency.

You're telling me that out of at LEAST a dozen people including Jac hereself who saw the written contract and not a single one of them could spot the errors/mistake? ... I'm sorry but if anyone actually believes that..... :rofl:

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

VS has lawyers, and people who's sole purpose is to create contracts for VS & the Time Warner family.

You're telling me that out of at LEAST a dozen people including Jac hereself who saw the written contract and not a single one of them could spot the errors/mistake? ... I'm sorry but if anyone actually believes that..... :rofl:

mte, signing and creating a contract is a process. There's literally no way they could accidentally sign the wrong girl :dry:

37 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I think Adriana is in LA? 

Edit: Yeah, she's definitely in Malibu. Whatever they're shooting has to be big if she's there. 

Yeah. They're shooting in Malibu and are staying in a hotel in Santa Monica. 

15 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

VS has lawyers, and people who's sole purpose is to write contracts for VS & the Time Warner family.

omg thats true

18 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

@toodarnhot I want to believe....

btw off topic but is anyone else excited for Jan. 24th?  (If you don't know I'm a sad panda)

I can't believe (no pun intended) no one got it when your clue was so obvious! :nicole: To answer your question, I've never gotten into it the first time around. Maybe this time I will :) 

@Stormbringer: I am sure you are not alone ;) 

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I can't believe no one got it when your clue was so obvious! :nicole: To answer your question, I've never gotten into it the first time around. Maybe this time I will :) 

@Stormbringer: I am sure you are not alone ;) 

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

.......  :(

x-files-new-e1431351956890.jpg

OOOOH that was it! :doofywave:

But I never watched the original thing so there was no way I would get it :ninja: 

Don't kill me, please :rofl: