Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

@Stormbringer

Get on it, all the seasons, plus movies: 50 GBs

https://kat.cr/the-x-files-complete-720p-s01-s09-movies-extras-t11757885.html

You have till the 24th to get it done - put your life on hold, turn off your phone, lock your doors, turn off the lights and order pizza for days.

7 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

@Stormbringer

Get on it, all the seasons, plus movies: 50 GBs

https://kat.cr/the-x-files-complete-720p-s01-s09-movies-extras-t11757885.html

You have till the 24th to get it done - put your life on hold, turn off your phone, lock your doors, turn off the lights and order pizza for days.

:rofl::rofl: 

(there's movies too?? :ninja: )   

I'm completely fucking out of it because of the holidays/mess of a life/I just am and I don't want to go back through twenty pages to see if there's any information, so apologies for that, but we should find out which of the new angels made it through to their next contracts now, right? 

Just now, HitchcockBlonde said:

I'm completely fucking out of it because of the holidays/mess of a life/I just am and I don't want to go back through twenty pages to see if there's any information, so apologies for that, but we should find out which of the new angels made it through to their next contracts now, right? 

I doubt we'll know 100% for a while. They apparently signed in Feb for a year, but none of these girls are big enough re: Doutzen, Karlie for there to be any sort of announcement when they leave(unless Lily or someone older leaves) and they take ages to update their VS All Acess page. 

I think Kate is the only safe bet. I'm hoping they surprise us with Jac and start using her again. 

X Files :chicken:. I think  Folie à Deux was my favorite episode. I love the tv shows/movies I grew up with. Movies today just don't do it for me anymore.

Yay for Tay getting the cover. And I like Vita and all but I don't know what she could possibly bring to what we already have.

Since we're highly off topic, did yall watch Making a Murderer? What did you guys think about it? Avery and Dassey guilty or not?

Also those rumors of Jac being signed by mistake :rofl: I've been on BZ for almost 8 years and that is one of the dumbest rumors I've read here. And as far as Adriana shooting, if she's there then it's a big thing, maybe more Swim Special or a goodbye for her and Ale thing? Not a SB commercial for sure, it would have been shot by now I think. 

X-Files...YES YES YES!!!

I was a kid when it come out. And my sister and I would watch it. What 4 year old child would sit and watch X-Files with his 18 year old sister? Me that's who. From

the age of 4 until 13 I watched that show every single week. Seen both movies. So yeah I'm excited lol.

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Btw are you guys 100% sure Adriana is in Malibú? She's hosting an even for St. Luke's hospital tomorrow in NYC

Pretty sure. She posted an Instagram that's identical to Taylor's snapchat post. 

zt6VnLOq.png 2FtYMD0n.png

It's a 6hr red eye to New York. She could have filmed her bits today, and be flying there to night. 

6 minutes ago, elfstone said:

Why did VS fire Jac though? :/

Because she wasn't selling well enough? Out of all the new Angels, she's probably one of the least popular with consumers. She didn't get much traction from the VSFS- not that they really gave her much opportunity- but who knows. Like Clauds said, it might have been her choice to not renew. She might have tried it out and decided the exclusivity and restrictions weren't worth it. 

Besides- this is all speculation. She might have signed another 3 years for all we know. It's just suspicious because she hasn't shot for them since Oct, and missed the swim special.