Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

7 hours ago, MarVS said:

wait what.......

2dhvc55.gif

is that true?? omg

No I doubt it that's why I never took it to heart fully. Only heard about contracts ever messing up with brands that are un-known. ( They don't have a good team) even with no bussiness smarts still  I don't know how that works. You have to do a lot to sign someone .  

But I've seen bad contracts with music labels ( jojo and almost every independent artist to ever live ) , swimsuit contracts ( Brazilian swim labels that usually end up going bankrupt ) .  Fashion model contracts are messed up when the team is really amateur and new to everything I watch documentaries on that stuff all the time. 

The person who said it claimed to be a  " photographer " in New York.  :dry:

Completely unrelated to VS in anyway but because a lot of people post in here I just want to share this.

R.I.P. to Alan Rickman. An absolute force of an actor. His iconic roles in Die Hard and of course Harry Potter will live on forever thankfully to the beauty of film. As a Harry Potter fan it's quite devastating. Some icons have been lost this week people. So sad.

18 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Completely unrelated to VS in anyway but because a lot of people post in here I just want to share this.

R.I.P. to Alan Rickman. An absolute force of an actor. His iconic roles in Die Hard and of course Harry Potter will live on forever thankfully to the beauty of film. As a Harry Potter fan it's quite devastating. Some icons have been lost this week people. So sad.

I was saddened to hear that too. One of my favorite lines ever- "Now I have a machine gun. Ho. Ho. Ho.".

19 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Yes just read it too...so sad, i was bit shocked :( 

R.I.P. Alan Rickman :heart: 

1 hour ago, Tmorgan said:

I was saddened to hear that too. One of my favorite lines ever- "Now I have a machine gun. Ho. Ho. Ho.".

I don't know why, but these lines always made me laugh so hard

Holly McClane: After all your posturing, all your little speeches, you're nothing but a common thief.
Hans Gruber: I am an exceptional thief, Mrs. McClane. And since I'm moving up to kidnapping, you should be more polite.

RIP Alan. May your next evolution be grand :heart:

15 hours ago, Clauds said:

Since we're highly off topic, did yall watch Making a Murderer? What did you guys think about it? Avery and Dassey guilty or not?

Also those rumors of Jac being signed by mistake :rofl: I've been on BZ for almost 8 years and that is one of the dumbest rumors I've read here. And as far as Adriana shooting, if she's there then it's a big thing, maybe more Swim Special or a goodbye for her and Ale thing? Not a SB commercial for sure, it would have been shot by now I think. 

That kid is def not guilty... he is just very dumb... About Avery I am not 100% sure because things happened pratically very near his house but I am moe inclined to say that police framed him, don't you think they would prefer killing a woman than paying 36 million dollars? You just are never 100% sure and that sucks...

I don't necessarily think the police killed the woman, I think they just realized they had found gold and it was the perfect way to screw Avery. Also Brendan is not very dumb, he has special needs and is rather a slow learner, the fact that the court decided to hold him responsible and judge him as an adult it's disgusting, he clearly had absolutely no idea of anything going on around him :no:  

RIP Alan Rickman, as a huge Potter fan I always loved his portrayal of Snape and this is one of the few times a celebrity passing away actually does feel close to my heart. He was just a joy to look at.

On 14/1/2016 at 11:17 AM, Kevork89 said:

:cry2::cry2:Glad to know I'm not alone with this pain! What a waste! Always Snape.