Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Thrilled Taylor got the cover, but the cover is meh at best. Martha's crazy eyes O. O :rofl: Zero ass :rofl: Doutzen no-waist 2.0 :rofl: Elsa's attempt to look sexy eating a flower.. RAWR! :rofl: 

I love you VS you never fail to bring me humor.

Wait...... is Elsa attempting to gussy herself up by putting a single roller in her hair? :rofl:

So much duck face, and random objects thrust at the camera. :rofl:

Martha you don't eat the perfume bottle, it's bad for the tummy. :rofl:

Taylor's also brought the crazy eyes... and are those fucking cupcakes or balls Elsa is putting over her eyes?  :rofl::rofl::rofl:

VS = America's Next Top Model level of modeling skill? :rofl:

Taylor wearing a bleached chewbacca :rofl:

Jasmine ponytail goes in back of the head, not on top :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

what.jpg

I need to stop looking at these pictures

I like the direction they've been taking with their catalogs lately but this one is pretty meh. I wish they had more girls in it and the amount of pictures were more evenly distributed but that's VS for you. 

2 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

What about Behati, Lily, Elsa, Sara, jasmine, Martha and stella who filmed more pics, were they all cut?

Bryan said that we most likely won't see the majority of the Bellemere pictures like we didn't see most of Russell's holiday pictures. Apparently all those girls shot some kind of video or commercial. 

1 minute ago, ceceshores said:

I like the direction they've been taking with their catalogs lately but this one is pretty meh. I wish they had more girls in it and the amount of pictures were more evenly distributed but that's VS for you. 

Bryan said that we most likely won't see the majority of the Bellemere pictures like we didn't see most of Russell's holiday pictures. Apparently all those girls shot some kind of video or commercial. 

ugh, its probably talk about 'oh my first love!' is that every year.....

So no Tobias.....

:cry2:

I dead ass literally made this  account just to praise how beautiful the pictures are gonne be in February . Then brag about how no one can do it better then her. Pictures don't even exists. Stayed here for 3 months 20% for the tea that  no one was even spilling, but me. I know VS staff read this forum,  but Lord I have gotten into 3 fights since I've been  here gotten multiple warnings and thought you know what it's all gonna be worth it once I see the photos of my girl Jasmine and Tobias.

There are NO photos.

Instead of venting how pissed I am on here I'm just gonna go vent to my subscriber's on my YouTube. ( I do not want to get into anymore fights about my opinion  )  I think I'm gonna stop obsessing over fashion and modeling and just go back to my love for Sci-fi.  

Bye guys good luck with the new rumored Angel('s?  ) you're getting this Fall/Winter.  

Oh and I heard that since that guy who left one direction Zayn will debut his music career this spring that VS might schedule for  him to perform in the pink segment  since he has a young women fan base. 

13 hours ago, BlueMoonX said:

I could have sworn back in September someone on the Fashionspot, Lipstick alley,  or Reddit spilled info on how Jac got signed by mistake and they meant to sign another model instead, but calls were made and  It was too late. It didn't make any sense to me,  but it has happened many times before in this industry.  

Jac has always been more high fashion anyways however her future plays out I wish her good luck. 

wait what.......

2dhvc55.gif

is that true?? omg