Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Brittni is a pretty girl but she adds nothing VS doesn't currently have in their lineup and she does look like Candice, why does VS keep casting these women who look like their already contracted girls? o.o 

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

When did Sara and Lily and Bee shot with Bellemere? I thought Guy was the photographer for Valentine's. 

The shot with Bellemere was before Guy's shot. From what I remember, Behati, Lily, Martha and Stella shot for 1 day and Elsa and Sara shot for 2 days. 

Actually, Elsa and Martha's pictures are from Bellemere, aren't they? It looks like his style to me.

12 minutes ago, clau17 said:

The shot with Bellemere was before Guy's shot. From what I remember, Behati, Lily, Martha and Stella shot for 1 day and Elsa and Sara shot for 2 days. 

Actually, Elsa and Martha's pictures are from Bellemere, aren't they? It looks like his style to me.

Nope, they're Guy's! 

I don't think Elsa shot with Bellemere at all- after Bora Bora and T&C she was in LA shooting with Zoey, and then with Guy in the Catskills. Unless David was before the swim trip? Or she didn't post about it at all. Does anyone have an insta post or something confirming it? 

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

And there's zero pictures out from Bellemere's VDay shoots IDK why VS is taking so long to release them or if they will release them at all. What we've seen so far it's all Guy Aroch

It seemed like a really big shoot, since Ed, Tina, Jerome, etc were all there. It wouldn't make sense to trash the whole shoot. I hope they do release them soon- maybe they're saving them for some special type of promotion? Though I have no idea what it could be. 

I hope they are too, but they also had a huge Holiday shoot with Russell and it pretty much got trashed, we saw maybe less than 10 pictures from it combined. I love Bellemere's work with VS and the previews alone looked great so I hope they do release the pictures but it's awfully late already for the pictures to not be out, unless VS is doing two Valentine's Day catalogs or something it just doesn't make much sense to me, it seems like all of Guy's shoots are out already.

But tbh, my main concern is I have not seen the Jasmine&Tobias pictures, where are they? That's the shoot I've been looking forward the most literally in years :rofl: 

16 hours ago, Clauds said:

NYC - Mainline

Romee Strijd

Taylor Hill

Jasmine Tookes

Paige Reifler

Brittni Tucker

NYC - Pink

Rachel Hilbert

Daniela Lopez Osorio

Zuri Tibby

Chase Carter

Brooke Perry

Bahamas - Swim

Vita Sidorkina

Jasmine Tookes

Romee is on her way to the swim shoot. Greg Kadel is the photographer for it.