Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

4 hours ago, MingoPants said:

A little off topic, but someone to watch for, for VS is Alannah Walton. 

http://imgmodels.com/sydney/development/model?mid=12016

https://www.instagram.com/alannahwalton/

She met with them when she was in New York, and Ed Razek has been all over her lately on her Instagram. I bet that she'll appear for PINK as soon as she starts modeling full time.

Bitch What in the PedoBear hell ???

She looks 14

Insta-image-51.thumb.jpg.bc38fc7045b0e65

Insta-image-30.thumb.jpg.2980ae7cec32155

I Am so OVER the baby face doll look.  What happened to cheekbones ?

I really wish the fashion industry wasn't racist in a perfect world Jasmine and Tobias ( If the photo shoot still even exist anymore ) would have the Valentine's day cover, but I honestly don't even remember the last time a black women covered there catalog .

No matter what she still slays in my eyes :heart:

tumblr_msm02wmYAu1qc7e5jo2_500.thumb.gif

3 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

^ You're "so over" everything, we already know.:rofl:

Yup and I will continue to express how I feel on this PUBLIC  model forum and if you have a problem with it ignore me bitch no one is forcing you to read any of my comments . 

F*cking sensitive bitch 

Just now, BlueMoonX said:

Yup and I will continue to express how I feel on this PUBLIC  model forum and if you have a problem with it ignore me bitch no one is forcing you to read any of my comments . 

F*cking sensitive bitch 

Oh yeah, calling people bitches for a totally harmless comment is going to get you places. :rofl: Find some fucking chill, maybe do some yoga, take a horse tranq. Whatever it takes to calm you down. 

22 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Oh yeah, calling people bitches for a totally harmless comment is going to get you places. :rofl: Find some fucking chill, maybe do some yoga, take a horse tranq. Whatever it takes to calm you down. 

I'm studying to become a fashion journalist so if I want to make a critical and honest comment on a forum that is related to fashion I'm pretty  sure I have the right... no ? 

Please if you do not like my comments ignore me I do not comment on this forum to make friends I comment here because I know a lot of  the people behind the scenes who work with VS  read this forum ( My friend on the fashion spot told me ) so I'm sorry sweetie,  but if I don't like what they're doing I'm gonna f*cking say it. 

Once again Ignore me. 

Edit : 56 post in 3 months I barely come here . Some people here have 10,000 I'm a practical nobody on this forum. You should not know me at all unless you are trying to find me and my opinions. 

I don't know what kind of journalism you're studying but rants full of obscenities and insults rarely get taken seriously by anyone. Write your opinion out like the rest of us. We're not all in here kissing VS's ass but we can do it without flipping out and calling someone a bitch. 

Everyone know you because you constantly make a spectacle of yourself in the most checked thread on the site. :rofl: 

5 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

^ You literally got salty over nothing, chill.:rofl:

I know we are bitchy here the most of the time but this is another level.:rofl:

I have type 2 bipolar disorder and schizophrenia so I'm sorry that I'm not chill enough for you. I don't know or have made a attack at any of you so I would please like and respect if you girls would stop replying to me. 

Please can we get back to discussing Victoria's Secret 

Oh and I hope this Passionflower stuff smells good someone made fun of me not to long ago for crying about not liking there recent smells because they said it was cheap lol,  but I'm not rich and I love the designs. 

( crossing fingers ) 

Insta-image-44.thumb.jpg.00face7a0f0e65d

3 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

This thread gives me life.

...you just called toodarnhot a 'f*cking sensitive bitch' and if that's not an attack, I'm not sure what is?

Elsa is slaying the cover game, but I'd be happy to see someone else on the Valentine's cover.

I'm sorry I called her a bitch I'm going threw a lot of sh*t right now can you guys please leave me the hell alone. 

Back to VS please 

Just now, medicenevs said:

^ No, you called me bitch twice in the same post.:rofl:

Btw, I'm done with that topic, let's go back with VS.

Yeah I called you a bitch because you literally didn't even have to comment, mock, and make fun of me for expressing my opinion. I tell you I have a mental disorder and take everything very seriously and you still try to attack me.

Just leave me alone how f*cking hard is that to process ? I'm 17 years old I don't need a adult attacking me for making an opinion on what I love. 

Now back to VS and the Elsa  catalog 

Random and off topic from Elsa.

Jasmine and Sara are everything I would like them as a duo better then Saylor even though they're barely ever in the same thing. 

Edit :

482509054_d1.thumb.jpg.51da044c3866c9b97

*dead at this being the closes picture I have of them together with something VS related. 

Either way I guess I just really want more Sara by herself away from being in Taylor's shadow. She's a freaking bombshell I don't want her to go to waste.