Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

It is exposure but VS didn't have that many options tbh, Lily has a kid and a family so I doubt she'd be down to miss Thanksgiving or have to fly in and out just for three minutes of tv, Martha did it two years in a row and I don't see them sending the same girl three times so they were pretty much left with just Taylor.

And Colbert was a hot mess, I hope the girls never go there again they were treated like absolute idiots.

Jasmine is American as well, isn't she?

VS hasn't unlocked the Swim catalog, yet, but I know where it's at. Maybe it'll unlock tonight. I'm hoping it does. I already saw it and not bad. Not bad at all. There are little stories in it and errrthang. I liked it a lot. I'm waiting on the digital copy though, so I can post it.

the Swim cover sucks; not because of Elsa, but it's too much filter; Elsa looks hot, but really too much filter... looks so amateur 

about the catalogues, I miss seen them in the VS official website...

and btw, I think they'll do just like last year... 

vol 1- one model (behati-elsa)

vol 2- the gang 

I like the cover, it's very Guy Aroch who is one of my favorite photographers and it's better than anything they've done in the past too many years. Will post the catalog in a bit if I can