Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

People worried about Taylor's ego should remember how success Miranda Kerr was/is(is she still working or does she live perpetually in Japan doing iced tea commercials now?) :rofl: Taylor definitely comes off as having an ego, but she's young and got thrust into the spotlight- either she calms down as she ages or becomes a new source of entertainment for us. At least Taylor isn't calling the paps on herself. Yet.

I agree about how weird it is that Martha and Stella and Romee have basically disappeared from VS since becoming Angels. Jo is still in Palm Springs, shooting VSX now. That's three days for her, more than any of the Angels that shot.

So nobody cares about Martha been at the San Diego VS event?

I do. She looks fantastic.

I think all the girls have worked fairly evenly minus Kate. Some girls are used more in print work and commercial and then othe girls as being used for promotion. Between all their new Angels they've all been used in some capacity during the year, again minus Kate. And who knows their deal with Josephine.

Ego is no problem as long as you back it up and with all the work Taylor has been doing and doing it good she is backing it up, so she can have as big a ego as she wants.

I think they are rotating new angels work schedules, like right after the announcement I wasn't seeing lots of Taylor work now she is on everything last 2 months and girls like Romee, Jasmine and Stella are starting to slow down. Only one who hasn't slowed is Elsa but she is above the other new angels. With 15 total angels (and 13 actual active ones) I don't think we can read too much into slowing/heating up of work with VS between the angels unless its something siginigant like Kate G doing nothing.

Sometimes it seems as if the ppl from VS don't even know what they are doing. It's highly irritating how a company like VS used to know how to showcase its brand and now they do all these weird choices like an inexperienced company.

I haven't checked their profits recently but from the last time I checked they were making money. With that said they know exactly what they are doing (Y)

Sometimes it seems as if the ppl from VS don't even know what they are doing. It's highly irritating how a company like VS used to know how to showcase its brand and now they do all these weird choices like an inexperienced company.

I haven't checked their profits recently but from the last time I checked they were making money. With that said they know exactly what they are doing (Y)

They don't know what they're doing because they're not doing what I want!!!!1!!!  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: