Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

The wigs aren't part of the shoot- they're just goofing around. If you look in Taylor's thread, I posted a preview of the shoot and the hair and make up are the same as always.

The shoot is giving me "Pink" vibes though- I'm pretty sure they used the same location for a shoot with Jac and Elsa.

The shoot screams Spring Break to me but I like it, finally something different (Y). I'm glad Emily is shooting PINK, maybe she'll finally get to walk the show

Martha posted a pic on instagram with the caption "Spring break 4ever" so I think you're right. Weird they're shooting this before Valentine's day stuff.

I think Taylor is gonna be the next Candice. They're using her a lot and she's everywhere. Not only VS wise, but she's been in every major fashion weeks' shows this season and she's becoming this really beautiful young sexy and sweet "it" girl. I'm totally cool with it. VS better treat this girl right 'cause she could be big for them once all the veterans are gone.

(I also think that the choice would have been on Elsa if she wasn't "already" 26.)

^ I agree, Taylor will definitely be big especially because they're clearly pushing her a lot but I don't think she will be the new Candice...I see It a little differently. I feel like there's something VS Is lacking for the last couple of years: the Miranda Kerr "market". Miranda had that sexy, cute young look that appealed to a certain public and Taylor has It too. If you go to some of Taylors pictures on VS IG there's quite some comments like "she looks like Miranda" or  "I thought Miranda Kerr was back for a sec". I definitely think that's VS strategy with Taylor and I think they're being smart. Miranda was huge, she still has more followers than any of the current angels even Candice and I could see the same happening with Taylor.

I've said It once and I'll say It again: Taylor, Sara, Elsa and maybe Romee (even If she's not one of my favs) are the ones, bias aside, who I think could be stars for the brand.