Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

VS would totally do two years in a row of the dual FB. I think they realized they screwed up doing it last year when it really should have been saved for Ale and Adri this year. It wouldn't shock me at all if it's Candice and Bee who get it this year, sucks for Behati if that's the case though.

I'm thinking the same thing, Bryan. Behati posted that photo of their first VSFS the other day and Russel posting that photo...I don't know, I just think that is what will happen.

I just saw that Russell photo. Yeah. I'm still not convinced on the whole Candice "missing her plane" thing but that's another theory I have. Anyway, I'm sure they shot the bra already. I'm sure it'll be out within a month from now or a week or two before the show if it doesn't leak earlier than expected. If they do the dual thing again... good for them. That duo t-shirt bra commercial has gotten sooooooo much positive feedback in such a short amount of time and their commercial has also surpassed the 2.0+ millionth view mark on youtube. A 90% 'love it' commercial rating as well.
I didn't believe the Candice missing her plane thing either. What's your theory? I was thinking Candice is wearing the FB and they shot her parts of the commercial secretly wearing the FB to use in the commercial. The only time I remember the bra being used in a commercial was 04. It would be cool.

ok i think is a little too obvious now

but lmao..like "Behati is not big enough, let's give the FB to Candice too" :rofl:

Well it is 20th anniversary, so they will give FB to the face of company(so either Candice or Adriana), Behati isn't big enough, current angel status(according to public, how much VS uses and used them, and how many consider them the face of VS) goes like this Adriana, Candice, Alessandra, then big pause, then Behati and Lilly. If there was any other show I would say that FB is going to Behati or Lilly, but this year no way. In eyes of many many people VS is Adriana and Candice.

And take a look at VS instagram, they are posting Taylor pictures A LOT! There has to be a reason, and I think it has to do with this year show.

VS would totally do two years in a row of the dual FB. I think they realized they screwed up doing it last year when it really should have been saved for Ale and Adri this year. It wouldn't shock me at all if it's Candice and Bee who get it this year, sucks for Behati if that's the case though. 

I'm thinking the same thing, Bryan. Behati posted that photo of their first VSFS the other day and Russel posting that photo...I don't know, I just think that is what will happen.

I just saw that Russell photo. Yeah. I'm still not convinced on the whole Candice "missing her plane" thing but that's another theory I have. Anyway, I'm sure they shot the bra already. I'm sure it'll be out within a month from now or a week or two before the show if it doesn't leak earlier than expected. If they do the dual thing again... good for them. That duo t-shirt bra commercial has gotten sooooooo much positive feedback in such a short amount of time and their commercial has also surpassed the 2.0+ millionth view mark on youtube. A 90% 'love it' commercial rating as well. 

Yeah but look at the comments bellow that commercial 80 percent are praising Candice and watching commercial just because she is in it other 20 percent are like Behati is not pretty enough or has body good enough to be an angel. If somebody from VS wanted to test idea of a double FB and read that comments, I think that idea vanished quickly. They probably expected reactions like I love this duo, I love both Candice and Bee, and they only got I love Candice, Behati is not for Vs. So that idea backfired pretty quickly. 

Taylor has no chance of getting the bra this year, I highly doubt it will go to a new Angel. They are promoting her a lot because she's new and delivering very well. If a new Angel gets it, then I'll be shocked.

If it's dual bras, Behati and Candice for sure. I'm not sure who would get the most attention though. Candice because she's more well known, or Behati because of Adam Levine. It would suck for Behati because it will be her first bra and she has to share, but I doubt she would care. (I like to rhyme...sometimes.)

If it is only one bra, I say Adriana or Candice. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm ready for them to release it and the debate be over. It's getting worse over the years of "who deserves it more", especially with Behati's new obsessive fans who are starting to get on the creepy side...

If  a new Angel gets the bra, it'll be Elsa imo, but she'll probably end up opening with a veteran getting the bra. 

I don't think either of us were saying Taylor would get the bra, but it wouldn't surprise me if she opens a segment, and gets a good number of outfits. 

Taylor has no chance of getting the bra this year, I highly doubt it will go to a new Angel. They are promoting her a lot because she's new and delivering very well. If a new Angel gets it, then I'll be shocked.

If it's dual bras, Behati and Candice for sure. I'm not sure who would get the most attention though. Candice because she's more well known, or Behati because of Adam Levine. It would suck for Behati because it will be her first bra and she has to share, but I doubt she would care. (I like to rhyme...sometimes.)

If it is only one bra, I say Adriana or Candice. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm ready for them to release it and the debate be over. It's getting worse over the years of "who deserves it more", especially with Behati's new obsessive fans who are starting to get on the creepy side...

I think that Taylor is not going to get fb bra, that is impossible, but if they are promoting this much, maybe she will open a show segment, I think it is clear now that she is getting 3 outfits.

As attention is concerned if Maroon 5 is not peforming then Behati is going to get zero attention, and lots of harsh words from public about her face and body. You just have to go to the any video on youtube posted where she is with Candice or Adriana, comments are brutal, people writing how they should never put Behati beside Candice and Adriana because then it is even more obvious how plain she is, and how her body is bellow average compared to them. They are going to do a BIG disservice to Bee if they do that.

If Maroon 5 is performing, that wouldn't be fair to any of the angels and models on that stage because all attention will be on Behati and Adam.

I'm hoping Adam will be stuck filming The Voice again like last year and he won't make it/perform.  :Angel:

Same here. :Angel: But Maroon 5 just put out a new song so I could see how VS would jump at the chance to have them perform it, especially if Behati has a FB, and Maroon 5 wanting to promote it via the show.

I'm hoping Adam will be stuck filming The Voice again like last year and he won't make it/perform.  :Angel:

Same here.  :Angel: But Maroon 5 just put out a new song so I could see how VS would jump at the chance to have them perform it, especially if Behati has a FB, and Maroon 5 wanting to promote it via the show.

Are you talking about This Summer's Gonna Hurt? That ship has sailed and I don't think they'd put a song about summer in the show when it's almost Christmas?? (I don't even think that song did well like Moves Like Jagger did.)

I agree with The Weeknd, Demi, Selena or Nick Jonas. Adam would just be in the audience being obnoxious.

EDIT: Unless you're talking about their song Feelings? Which I already forgot will be a single.

Yes, Feelings! I've only heard it one time but it's a Maroon 5 song so it'll be overplayed to death in about a month and a half, just in time for the VSFS.  :x

I'm not sure about Demi, but IA, it would be weird to have a song about the summer being performed around the holidays. I'm hoping for The Weeknd and Nick Jonas. 

ETA: Elsa and Martha shot in Palm Springs today too.