Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

lol there's nothing wrong with that. That's like going to school, getting your dream job and NOT wanting to be like the greatest (or greater) in the industry/field you've studied for

... fuck it, mediocrity >>>>>>> wanting to be the best.  Anyone who is butthurt over what Taylor said needs a reality check. Good luck with your life of being second best. GG plebs.

lol there's nothing wrong with that. That's like going to school, getting your dream job and NOT wanting to be like the greatest (or greater) in the industry/field you've studied for

... fuck it, mediocrity >>>>>>> wanting to be the best.  Anyone who is butthurt over what Taylor said needs a reality check. Good luck with your life of being second best. GG plebs.

Agreed 100%.

The problem with Taylor IMO is the way she expressed herself, no the fact that she wants to be bigger than Gisele, more power to her for wanting to make it big but overall I just feel like she needs to work in how she does interviews, the times I've seen/read her something is just off.

:yes:

I'm not saying Taylor is a bitch or something, for all I know she could be the world's sweetest person. I'm speaking just about the way she presents herself in interviews, part of the problem could be that she is just young and hasn't worked in her speaking abilities.

IDK about Jasmine and Tobias, from what I've seen in interviews she is alright, a tad boring at it but alright but based on her social networks and such she seems a cool chick to hang out with :idk: And I'm biased towards Tobias, I just want to make babies with him :ninja:

Now moving on from Taylor ...

Martha, Romee, Stella and Jasmine were everywhere in the VS site before being announced as Angels, now they are doing from little to nothing for the brand these days. Especially Martha's work load seems to be so little compared to everyone else o.O

Elsa, Taylor, Jac and Lais (and Josephine too) have been shooting a lot for the brand. And then there's Kate but we all know that's a different story. I seriously don't understand what VS is doing with these girls.

Who doesn't want babies with Tobias? I have zero desire for have them normally, but for him I think I would be okay to do the deed... But yeah watching them on snapchat and seeing their social media accounts  :rofl: :rofl: .... Jesus they are text book narcissist. Nothing wrong with that, they love the way they look, but still it's hilarious :rofl:

I do like them both though, mainly cause potential future babies, but I'm also I'm waiting for Jasmine to realize she belongs on TV offering the latest news and weather reports to New York City. rather then modeling for VS.