Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

LOL I saw the commercial and I couldn't even tell that Martha was in it...just Stella and Candice.

Seriously, who is casting these commercials? Why would they use three of the most look alike models in one short commercial? Not to mention Martha and Stella put me to sleep.

Stella literally looks stoned whenever she talks. Seriously, she needs to step up her game and learn from Candice, who has shot probably over 50 commercials by now, yet still acts super enthusiastic and energetic BTS. 

I'm holding out hope for the BBV commercial.

I feel like VS is such a snooze fest now.

LOL I saw the commercial and I couldn't even tell that Martha was in it...just Stella and Candice.

Seriously, who is casting these commercials? Why would they use three of the most look alike models in one short commercial? Not to mention Martha and Stella put me to sleep.

Stella literally looks stoned whenever she talks. Seriously, she needs to step up her game and learn from Candice, who has shot probably over 50 commercials by now, yet still acts super enthusiastic and energetic BTS. 

Yesss to all of this. I get Stella is newish on the VS scene but she's dull and lacks energy in her interviews. She's not a good spokesperson thus far, granted that could change, but I feel like VS needs more of those and she's not cutting it.

BBV could be good, it depends on how they edit it. But yeah I agree, VS is kind of boring right now but I predict some shakeups are in the future.

Never knew that Russell James was living in such a heartbreaking condition. Wish him and his daughter all the best

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/photographer-russell-jamess-long-battle-to-help-his-mentally-ill-and-drug-addicted-daughter/story-fnhocxo3-1227299775754

I feel for him. But on the same hand, the issue with psychiatry is that our medical knowledge is fairly limited compared to other specialties, probably because it is more "recent".

To quote, “Mental health is stuck in the dark ages,” James says. “One of the key reasons mental health hasn’t received the same level of attention, funding and research (compared with other medical issues) is that we haven’t listened to the experts calling out for it.

“And, far worse, the stigma associated with mental health issues has prevented us all from putting it front and centre. Shame on me, as I was one of those people.”

It's sad and all too true that mental health still has the stigma attached to it. I've been dealing with my own affliction for most of my life. I wish it was as easy to treat a mental illness as it is to treat a sinus infection, or a heart defect. /mini rant off

I think the umbrella pic is Martha and Nadine. :idk: Both of them did the promotional still shots for that umbrella promo.

I thought so too but I don't recall Nadine and Martha shooting together, I do remember seeing Candice and Martha shooting togeher around the time that shoot probably happened.

It has been done before: