Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Why is VS not using Sui He???? she's everything.

I want to see her be the first Asian angel.

i dont get it !!!! :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky:

I agree VS should start using Sui He but I don't see her being an Angel nor do I see an Asian Angel anytime in the near future :/ There currently isn't a need for an Asian Angel.

^ What do you mean there is no need?

shots fired

How so??? :idk:

They are saying the aren't Angels.  I think they are taking a swipe at VS Angels there.  And it probably has to do with that VS "Perfect Bodies"  or whatever it was slogan that VS got in trouble for.

^ What do you mean there is no need?

shots fired

How so??? :idk:

They are saying the aren't Angels.  I think they are taking a swipe at VS Angels there.  And it probably has to do with that VS "Perfect Bodies"  or whatever it was slogan that VS got in trouble for.

Oh right the "Perfect Body" campaign. Forgot about that. I think in general it isn't much of a swipe because for years "larger" woman have expressed to VS to make larger size for all their collections. VS made the decision not to incorporate the suggestion so it isn't an attack if one party isn't participating in the fight. The companies obviously target different demographics so it is win-win for everyone (Y)

I too dont get it. Whats ' no need'

Anyway, Sui's  a heavenly face but her body is totally flat which is a big :no: I think VS can do fine without another Karlie :ninja:

For diversity and PR purposes yes, but for financial purposes having an Asian Angel, unfortunately, wouldn't really affect sales much. 

Karlie had so much potential but in the end she wasn't able to deliver :(

TBH, I don't get why they didn't put Karlie (and Chanel) in PINK first. I mean, they were able to leave Behati and Elsa there for years for them solidify their "fan base" and the two models that could have catered to that market were thrown into mainline right off the bat.

Also, I don't find any of the women in the above video sexy.