Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

xxw0zfxC.jpg

(click on Romee to be redirected to download)
SUMMER FASHION 2015 VOL. 2
8MB
PDF

bgd0Ndjz.jpg

(click on Josephine to be redirected to download)
SPRING LINGERIE BOOK 2015 VOL. 1
4MB
PDF

V9nOIMN2.jpg

(click on Josephine to be redirected to download)
VS LIFESTYLE SUMMER 2015 VOL. 1
6MB
PDF

VS will make their money regardless of huge supermodels or not. Whether they have Adriana or not they'll still make money. So instead they'll have a bunch of new fresh faces who are cheap and the company will still make a shitload of money at the end of the day. Not that the star powers of the girls don't matter. But no matter what VS is a big deal and their fashion show each year is always highly anticipated. As long as they have a bunch of hot babes modeling their stuff they don't care.

As long as they have a bunch of hot babes modeling their stuff I don´t care either. The fact is, that 99% of all starting models would sell their souls to work with the company.

VS will make their money regardless of huge supermodels or not. Whether they have Adriana or not they'll still make money. So instead they'll have a bunch of new fresh faces who are cheap and the company will still make a shitload of money at the end of the day. Not that the star powers of the girls don't matter. But no matter what VS is a big deal and their fashion show each year is always highly anticipated. As long as they have a bunch of hot babes modeling their stuff they don't care.

Is it really safe to say that? I mean yes, VS is a large company and will definitely always make money. However, part of the allure of the brand is the hot, larger than life supermodels behind it. The likes of Gisele, Heidi, Tyra, Adriana, etc helped make VS the brand that it is today. If that legacy isn't continued, what does it mean for the brand in the future? They need at least SOME star power.

Don't you mean to say that part of the allure of the brand is the hot, larger than life supermodels is for us, cause I can promise you the that average person on the street gives zero fucks who modeling the lingerie and they care even less about trying to figure out who they are.

It seems pretty safe to assume the average person just want to buy underwear/lingerie without having to go to a million and one stores in the mall to find something remotely stylish or sexy, and because VS is easily the most recognizable place to buy said "stylish" underwear, they consumer will gravitate towards the store to buy regardless.

At this point I'm pretty damn sure VS could fire every model they have, replace them with a couple of unknown girls and switch them out every 7 months for a new face/body and the masses would still enter the mall and go to vs.

Thank you for bringing the sanity back, Pretty. I absolutely agree with every damn word there.

Some people here at BZ make the models larger than life when in fact they are not. They (the current VS models) are not even larger than VS (no matter how much the fans wish so). Most of the people don´t give a shit about them. They just buy the products sold by hot women. End of story.

I actually could not believe my eyes when I read that some of you assumed that VS will fall if they won´t continue working with their current line up, lol. Yeah, of course. And the world should had ended in 2012. Because one of the interpretation of the Mayan calendar said so, right?

As long as they have a bunch of hot babes modeling their stuff I don´t care either. The fact is, that 99% of all starting models would sell their souls to work with the company.

Is it really safe to say that? I mean yes, VS is a large company and will definitely always make money. However, part of the allure of the brand is the hot, larger than life supermodels behind it. The likes of Gisele, Heidi, Tyra, Adriana, etc helped make VS the brand that it is today. If that legacy isn't continued, what does it mean for the brand in the future? They need at least SOME star power.

Don't you mean to say that part of the allure of the brand is the hot, larger than life supermodels is for us, cause I can promise you the that average person on the street gives zero fucks who modeling the lingerie and they care even less about trying to figure out who they are.

It seems pretty safe to assume the average person just want to buy underwear/lingerie without having to go to a million and one stores in the mall to find something remotely stylish or sexy, and because VS is easily the most recognizable place to buy said "stylish" underwear, they consumer will gravitate towards the store to buy regardless.

At this point I'm pretty damn sure VS could fire every model they have, replace them with a couple of unknown girls and switch them out every 7 months for a new face/body and the masses would still enter the mall and go to vs.

Thank you for bringing the sanity back, Pretty. I absolutely agree with every damn word there.

Some people here at BZ make the models larger than life when in fact they are not. They (the current VS models) are not even larger than VS (no matter how much the fans wish so). Most of the people don´t give a shit about them. They just buy the products sold by hot women. End of story.

I actually could not believe my eyes when I read that some of you assumed that VS will fall if they won´t continue working with their current line up, lol. Yeah, of course. And the world should had ended in 2012. Because one of the interpretation of the Mayan calendar said so, right?

Who told you your opinion is the right one?

Lmao. It's not an opinion it's a matter of facts. Financially, VS has nothing to worry about. In the past five years, their stock price has increased significantly, and in the last year alone it's nearly doubled in price and that's without everyone's precious Gisele or Tyra, and the loss of three Angels in one year. VS as a brand is established now. They don't rely on their models to make them a household name anymore. Comparing their figures to comparable lingerie brands, I don't think VS has anything to worry about.

^ Yup.

Get your head out your asses y'all, VS does not need anyone to sell their products. It's like saying Chanel, Dior, D&G and others sell more or less depending of who fronts their campaigns. The reality is, the average Jane & Joe don't know/don't care who is the model they're looking at as long as it's a hot girl.

It hasn't deviated that much. And while VS does indeed pride itself in using the best known models (such as that whole pretending to have discovered Karlie under a rock thing), nowadays they are the best known models because they work with VS, rarely the other way around (the last few to fit that would be Karlie, Chanel & Doutzen, the rest were made by VS).

Adriana Lima was trending during VSFS.

Nah, they won't miss her. Not at all. Josephine Skriver is there.

/s

No one is saying they wou dont notice if Adriana isn't there anymore. She's still the most known model. It's that whether they have her or not VS will be fine.

/s

I actually laughed out loud haha.

VS doesn't need Candice either. They have Martha and Stella. Two blondes are better than one.

And if VS really doesn't need Ale and Adriana, why do they still shell out millions for them each year?

/s

No one is saying they wou dont notice if Adriana isn't there anymore. She's still the most known model. It's that whether they have her or not VS will be fine.

And nobody (as far as I noticed) said that VS are going to go bust because of the lack of star power.

Someone at Adidas is still kicking himself in the head for allowing Kobe Bryant to leave.

Also, there is a rumor that another Adidas exec. committed suicide because they passed on Michael Jordan.this is a joke btw, nobody died because of this

Brands need star power. It's always been like that. And neither of these new girls (maybe Elsa?) gives me any sign that they can carry the brand (which is something spokesperson is paid to do).