Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I've never like Romee. To me neither her body or her face is attractive at all. She is way too skinny and looks like a 12 years old indeed.

Agreed.

And I miss seeing a lot of Lily. Typical bipolar VS. She was used a ton for several months and now it's gone quiet.

I'm not completely sure about Martha and Stella, but Jasmine is 100% in. I think Elsa, Martha & Jasmine were all signed around the same time tbh, but yeah Elsa is the only official confirmation so far.

It looks like this is her last year but seriously why did they stopped using her after giving Lily A her first solo commercial for the very sexy now fragrance?

I thought she killed the commercial and at her very best!

It's weird to see how they decide to give exposure to their angels, Hope to see Lily in the fantasy bra if it's her last year but behati seems to be hot fav.

Maybe it's because Lily is old-ish? She'll be 30 this year, which means she won't be around for the long run and she isn't exactly their most popular girl either so why invest money and time in a girl who will be around for a short time when you can put that same money in Jasmine, Stella, Elsa, Martha & Jac who are all younger wich means they'll stay around for a longer time :idk:

Yeah it's a bit sad. Lily hasn't done anything since the Puerto Rico trip which was end of December beginning of January. It's disappointing. She's been such a great spokesmodel. And from the beginning of her time with VS to now she made such massive improvements. Always the beginning half of the year is a bit tricky because the big stuff doesn't get shot until halfway through the year. And that's when we get an idea of who is in.

I can't seem to catch a break lol. My fav Angels all basically going after each other. Doutzen, Karlie and now Lily. I think Adriana, Alessandra and Lily will make it through the year, until the show. And then they're gone. The new Adriana and Alessandra seem to be Candice and Behati. And the new crop of girls are Elsa, Martha, Jac, and Jasmine. Throw in Romee, Taylor, Sara and Kate G. And Lais well who knows with that poor girl.

I think Lily shot with VS at the end of February/beginning of March, but it was only for a day so I can't imagine it's anything significant and is probably just for catalogue stuff. Regardless, they do appear to be phasing her out and she seems aware of that (it could be mutual decision, who knows?) based on the personal and professional things going on in her life recently. But like Clauds said, she's turning 30 this year and they have a whole new crop of younger girls to invest their time and money in. She's never been one of their more popular girls so I highly, highly doubt they'll resign her once her contract is up, whenever that is. She's had a pretty good run there, though, time wise. 

If based on the 3 year deal thing her run with VS should end sometime after this years show. She was signed pretty much right after the 2009 show. VS didn't waste time with Lily. So say beginning of 2010. I think her contract would be finished by the end of this year beginning of next. She did have a good run. Look at Erin who was pushed so hard and then dropped. Lily managed to stay a decent amount of time with the company.

That's what I figured, sometime in late 2015 or early 2016. So going with that, it seems like they're doing with her what they did with Karlie - using her in limited capacity but keeping her around for the bigger things (I'm assuming she'll be involved with the holiday stuff and obviously VSFS). 6 or 7 years is a pretty good run, especially considering she was kind of mediocre until about two years ago.