Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

They all have their favorites. And since starting a fan accnt on IG I've noticed it even more. While Sofia and John have their VSFS favs...

Ed focuses more on Adriana, Candice, and Romee.

Jerome focuses more on Candice and Stella.

Bob gravitates towards Martha, Romee, and Jasmine.

Russell always will be all over Candice and Behati.

Niki is all about Josephine

Has anyone seen Rosie's SELF magazine cover? Girl has had better days.

me ... but i think is just bad photoshop , the swimsuit is super gorgeous i think candice wore it on michael kors runway.
It's photoshopped to death and back. The actual images inside the magazine are much more natural, and she looks stunning in the BTS video, imo.

One thing I cant understand is why theres not much love for Romee here. Whats she lack? :idk:

she lacks body and looks kinda like a younger Candice wich is bad cause Candice have everything.and better so. there u go.

I'm sorry but was Candice a major bombshell when she started VS?

Yes.

I am not a fan of Candice's, never have been but girl has always known how to look like sex on legs.

I remember how everyone at BZ went crazy over "who is that hot girl at VSFS" when she appeared in this outfit and totally killed the runway:

post-3761-0-1446078415-85571_thumb.jpg

I think that´s when all the Candy-dee crazyness really have started.

One thing I cant understand is why theres not much love for Romee here. Whats she lack? :idk:

she lacks body and looks kinda like a younger Candice wich is bad cause Candice have everything.and better so. there u go.

I'm sorry but was Candice a major bombshell when she started VS?

Yes.

I am not a fan of Candice's, never have been but girl has always known how to look like sex on legs.

I remember how everyone at BZ went crazy over "who is that hot girl at VSFS" when she appeared in this outfit and totally killed the runway:

I think that´s when all the Candy-dee crazyness really have started.

You mean Romee is any worse than that? :neo2:

Yup it's all based on this one line in her agency bio which btw is full of little mistakes and embellishments...

This is what it used to say (which was quoted by fashiongonerogue and others):

"She served as a brand ambassador for its Pink line for two consecutive years, and recently received the company's prestigious “Contract Angel” title" 

As of today, it just says:

"She also served as a brand ambassador for its Pink line for two consecutive years." 

:whistle:

Yup it's all based on this one line in her agency bio which btw is full of little mistakes and embellishments...

This is what it used to say (which was quoted by fashiongonerogue and others):

"She served as a brand ambassador for its Pink line for two consecutive years, and recently received the company's prestigious “Contract Angel” title" 

As of today, it just says:

"She also served as a brand ambassador for its Pink line for two consecutive years." 

:whistle:

Dundundun. TBH she probably will be revealed as one bfore the VSFS (probably after the new BBV commercial premieres, though, but yeah, no official announcementt has been made by VS in over 6 months.