Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

How many new girls has VS been 'harvesting' lately?

Jac, Sara, Jasmine, Romee, Martha, Stella, Gigi, Hailey, Emily D., Vita, Rachel, Nadine, Josephine, Taylor Hill, Andreea, ???

Obviously many are gonna get the Bregje, Barbara, and Toni treatment, simply because there isn't room for all of them.

Who knows who, out of those girls, will actually become angels.

Will these girls ever work with VS again, apart maybe from the fashion show? They were all used heavily and suddenly you see nothing about them :beating:

these 3 models are much better than half of the new chicks with all my respect  :neo2:

from the new chicks jac , elsa and jasmine are great , i can't stand stella , romee and martha and i have a feeling they're done with Lily A when was the last time she worked for VS ?

^Here's the source if anyone wants it. I don't know if Taylor is an official authority, but it wouldn't surprise me if they have signed Martha.

post-84349-0-1446078434-52386_thumb.png

She is ;)  wouldn't surprise me, if it was her idea and she went to Ed and Monica and said she won't perform in the next VSFS when they don't sign her. I mean three times in a row isn't really too much.

How many new girls has VS been 'harvesting' lately?

Jac, Sara, Jasmine, Romee, Martha, Stella, Gigi, Hailey, Emily D., Vita, Rachel, Nadine, Josephine, Taylor Hill, Andreea, ???

Obviously many are gonna get the Bregje, Barbara, and Toni treatment, simply because there isn't room for all of them.

Who knows who, out of those girls, will actually become angels.

Will these girls ever work with VS again, apart maybe from the fashion show? They were all used heavily and suddenly you see nothing about them :beating:

these 3 models are much better than half of the new chicks with all my respect  :neo2:

from the new chicks jac , elsa and jasmine are great , i can't stand stella , romee and martha and i have a feeling they're done with Lily A when was the last time she worked for VS ?

Her event with Jasmine in early March.

^It was at the end of February around whenever the swim special aired, but Lily did shoot with them for a day at the start of March. She hasn't worked with them since.

Thank god Gigi is another blonde, I'd hate for Ed's preferred aesthetic to be ruined.