Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Let's ask Oprah...

post-89510-0-1446078439-25177_thumb.gif

But for real, all these agencies spilling the beans before VS wants them to and then getting a slap on the wrist for it and having to take down the info is getting ridiculous. If that FB post stays up I'll be surprised. 

Jac is one of my favorites from the new girls they've been using a lot of, so yay for her if it is indeed true. That's what I was thinking too, Elsa is missing from that and I don't see why she would be since it's not as if she's been officially announced herself. 

Elsa is for sure an Angel. They've pushed her so much that when her VS catalog cover leaked (you're welcome VS) they disabled their catalog browser. No more access to the new ones or older ones (before 2015) Gotta wait for VS to manually release the new catalog now.

Well it's been obvious that these girls were the Angels. I meant they were all in the swim special and minus Jac all had a credit for the VS Show. It's a decent lineup. So if we go by that at this moment we have Adriana, Alessandra, Behati, Candice, Lily, Elsa, Martha, Jasmine, Stella and Jac. Back to 10 girls at one time.

Maybe we just need to re-define the word "Angel"... as Ed said in the article about Sara, they don't make millionaire contracts anymore, so maybe the new "angels" are just contracted girls, without necessarily being angels... Idk, but i'm finding all this very confusing lol... 

Well it's been obvious that these girls were the Angels. I meant they were all in the swim special and minus Jac all had a credit for the VS Show. It's a decent lineup. So if we go by that at this moment we have Adriana, Alessandra, Behati, Candice, Lily, Elsa, Martha, Jasmine, Stella and Jac. Back to 10 girls at one time.

noooo that's too many angels ahah

Maybe we just need to re-define the word "Angel"... as Ed said in the article about Sara, they don't make millionaire contracts anymore, so maybe the new "angels" are just contracted girls, without necessarily being angels... Idk, but i'm finding all this very confusing lol...

I think they still have Angels. They just don't fork out millions for them. Except Adriana, Alessandra. They don't have the huge contracts anymore. They can pay Elsa, Jac, Stella etc very cheaply and the girls will still make a heap of money. And then if the girls want more money they say bye and just bring in the next girl who will be cheap. Business.

That's what I think happened with Erin. She was all over VS and then suddenly she was gone. They usually start phasing out a girl but she was dropped fast and Martha was brought in quick. It must've been contract renegotiate time and she wanted more money, and they said no. VS were still clearly happy with Doutzen but she opted not to sign again. You can tell when they're happy with a girl and when they start to get rid of them. Like Lindsay, Marisa, Selita, KK. They were all slowly phased out and other girls came in to replace them.

GAGAMODELS
15 h ·

The new league of real ANGELS!!!! Jac Monika Jagaciak, Martha Hunt, Jasmine Tookes & Stella Maxwell

CONGRATULATION JAC!

source: gagamodels (jac's agency official facebook page)

The standards are at the all time low.