Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Romee is pretty. I don't get why so many of you seem to dislike her. Same with Stella.

Just as many people don't get why people DO like them. I dislike Stella just as much as Romee. Flat, just so flat. And I don't think they're pretty at all. But as mentioned, people have varying tastes. 

I like Sara's face. I like her body well enough but it's hit or miss in pictures, though I've never thought it was just out of this world amazing. But her face has a really fierce quality to it that I really like. I don't pay attention to her attitude though; it's honestly never really been something I care about in models. xD

That nose :ninja:  It was so discernable last fall when she lost some lb's for Milan FW. You could hardly see anything past that nose :laugh:  Her hair + eyes are beautiful but that face :neo2:

Check her topic :idk:

I think it would be a very cynical move if they made Sara an angel. Total waste of a spot with girls like Blanca, Josephine around.  Blanca Padilla totally blows Sara out of the water both in terms of beauty and modeling ability. They should seriously be considering her instead IMO.

^What's wrrong with Sara's attitude? She's one of the most humble and hard working models in the industry, not having things delivered to her like the pseudo Kendall's and Gigi's of this life.

I really hope she gets the angel contract, she does the best photographs imo

I think Romee is very pretty, but I don't think she's bringing anything new that VS is lacking to the line up. They've already got their blonde bombshells with Elsa and Candice, and both of them have a lot more sex appeal imo. Romee is still quite young. Give her a few more years of experience and maybe she'll be a rockstar for VS, but right now I don't think VS needs her. There's too much of the same going on right now.

And they're adding Hailey Clauson to the roaster of blondes :rofl: However Hailey unlike Romee (and most of the VS gals) can hold her own in the sexy department. WTB Michea for VS

(Fuck you VS (and SI) for asking her to stop gaining weight and lose what she has. Michea Body>>>>>> Average VS models ANY DAY imo)

Wait.... why are they allowing Hailey into their ranks when she's larger then Michea? :rofl: VS seems a little confused.

I think Romee is very pretty, but I don't think she's bringing anything new that VS is lacking to the line up. They've already got their blonde bombshells with Elsa and Candice, and both of them have a lot more sex appeal imo. Romee is still quite young. Give her a few more years of experience and maybe she'll be a rockstar for VS, but right now I don't think VS needs her. There's too much of the same going on right now.

And they're adding Hailey Clauson to the roaster of blondes :rofl: However Hailey unlike Romee (and most of the VS gals) can hold her own in the sexy department. WTB Michea for VS

(Fuck you VS (and SI) for asking her to stop gaining weight and lose what she has. Michea Body>>>>>> Average VS models ANY DAY imo)

Wait.... why are they allowing Hailey into their ranks when she's larger then Michea?  :rofl: VS seems a little confused.

Agreed!

Btw, awesome Michea set Pretty!

And they're adding Hailey Clauson to the roaster of blondes :rofl: However Hailey unlike Romee (and most of the VS gals) can hold her own in the sexy department. 

Wait.... why are they allowing Hailey into their ranks when she's larger then Michea? :rofl: VS seems a little confused.

And they're shoving Hailey in Pink when she belongs in mainline, and Romee suits Pink.  :ermm:

And they're adding Hailey Clauson to the roaster of blondes :rofl: However Hailey unlike Romee (and most of the VS gals) can hold her own in the sexy department. 

And they're shoving Hailey in Pink when she belongs in mainline, and Romee suits Pink.  :ermm:

PINK?  wtf :rofl:

Hailey looks like a PINK girl, totally. :doofywave:

How many new girls has VS been 'harvesting' lately?

Jac, Sara, Jasmine, Romee, Martha, Stella, Gigi, Hailey, Emily D., Vita, Rachel, Nadine, Josephine, Taylor Hill, Andreea, ???

Obviously many are gonna get the Bregje, Barbara, and Toni treatment, simply because there isn't room for all of them.

Who knows who, out of those girls, will actually become angels.

PINK?  wtf :rofl:

Hailey looks like a PINK girl, totally. :doofywave:

OR Swimwear :brows: