Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Was there a full 30 second commercial released at all of the new Dream Angels commercial?

Josephine maybe. VS is all over the shop. They have so many girls they're testing all over the place it's hard to tell who has a shot. And it doesn't help that they don't make any announcements anymore, not like they used to.

Josephine would be a perfect replacement for Lily. She's personable and a brunette, which they need more of, lol. I wish they'd do announcements too, the press throws around the "angel" term so loosely now you never know if it's legit or not.

I'm curious to see what girls will make the holiday commercial/catalogues. The current known Angels + Martha, Jasmine and Stella are my guess. I think the BBV girls will shoot for it but not be in the commercials.

If based on the 3 year deal thing her run with VS should end sometime after this years show. She was signed pretty much right after the 2009 show. VS didn't waste time with Lily. So say beginning of 2010. I think her contract would be finished by the end of this year beginning of next. She did have a good run. Look at Erin who was pushed so hard and then dropped. Lily managed to stay a decent amount of time with the company.

She was revealed as an Angel in late 2010 (like August or September). So she would be a shoo-in for this show and have an option on the next.

Romee is getting tons of attention because Ed is obsessed with her. I follow her on Instagram and Ed always comments on her pics with heart emojis and kissy faces. It's honestly so damn creepy and rather unprofessional.

I personally don't think Romee will get much traction. She'll pretty much be in Candice's shadow with Martha and Stella until Candice leaves.

I'll actually be sad if Lily leaves. She has blossomed so much as a spokesmodel and she definitely became a star for VS. 

VS IMO needs to sign Gigi ASAP and ditch Martha, Stella, and Romee. They can still work with those models, but please not as angels. Gigi and Sara would both be great additions to the angel line up. Gigi would be great as a full-time PINK spokesmodel (a-la Behati and Elsa) while Elsa goes into mainline.

Romee is getting tons of attention because Ed is obsessed with her. I follow her on Instagram and Ed always comments on her pics with heart emojis and kissy faces. It's honestly so damn creepy and rather unprofessional.

I personally don't think Romee will get much traction. She'll pretty much be in Candice's shadow with Martha and Stella until Candice leaves.

I'll actually be sad if Lily leaves. She has blossomed so much as a spokesmodel and she definitely became a star for VS. 

VS IMO needs to sign Gigi ASAP and ditch Martha, Stella, and Romee. They can still work with those models, but please not as angels. Gigi and Sara would both be great additions to the angel line up. Gigi would be great as a full-time PINK spokesmodel (a-la Behati and Elsa) while Elsa goes into mainline.

guys where is the lie!.... #preachit

That photo of Romee was from Miami. I don't know if it's Romee for BBV or Bombshell.

And apparently there'll be another clip apart from BBV for the "Bombshell" bra.

Elsa, Stella, Martha, Jasmine, and Jac, maybe Romee, shot for those new bombshell photos, so I'm guessing 3 or 2 of them will be in the clip.

guys where is the lie!.... #preachit

I tend to agree actually. Except Elsa  VS dont have a model with immaculate body like Gigi. If she stays long than lot of big VS girls wont be able to pay the bills lol. :rofl:

While she's an obvious choice for PINK, they should consider Bella too IMO. I bet she would sell mainline like crazy :idk:

^ Bella is already marred by conflict, and VS likes to steer away from that, and for that reason alone I don't see VS getting involved with her

What's the conflict with Bella?

Edit: oh is it her DUI?

Under age drinking, driving on a suspended license, and nearly running into a cop when she blew past a stop sign. And to make it worse, RHWOBH spent two episodes talking about her while her mother freaked out.

She lucky she didn't kill the police officer :mellow:

VS would be stupid to not continue to work with Gigi. She could easily be the Pink spokesmodel for a few years and then transition to mainline like Behati and Elsa have done.

When does VS typically announce the date/location for VSFS? I know last year it was around now, but was that only because they were having it in London?

Under age drinking, driving on a suspended license, and nearly running into a cop when she blew past a stop sign. And to make it worse, RHWOBH spent two episodes talking about her while her mother freaked out.

She lucky she didn't kill the police officer :mellow:

:ninja:

Such a sweatheart, isn´t she.